No announcement yet.

OK we all know that shane was old and inactive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    who gets more credit PAC or floyd versus OScar v.s. shane....
    for the win?

or

for taking the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
      Floyd aint afraid. stop hatin man!!

Ill be Burner and give you an infraction if you don't stop hating on mah boy!!!
      pac took clottey's punches which is unheard of he's gotta be scared of him.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        for the win?

or

for taking the fight?

Floyd gets credit for fighting a guy in his own weight class.... (that says something btw)

Manny doesn't get that much credit for Oscar win because of Oscars level of shotness and dehydration.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          but it was a dominating win against.......shane.....know lets put his win into perspective....................
          I don't think inactivity had much to do with it considering in the last few years Shane had fought 45 rounds as opposed to Floyd's 12 rounds.
          I refuse to believe that Shane forgot how to box overnight(especially since he has been boxing for 20 years).

As far as his age-it was just a little more than a year ago where he looked fresh and blasted out the iron-chinned Margarito...if he was a Roy Jones type fighter (that relied on his reflexes to get him outta trouble) then I could almost understand,but Shane is more of a puncher with fast hands....old and inactive is an inaccurate assumption.
          Shane said it himself-he got tense and tight after the second round trying to press for a KO.He also admitted that he wasn't able to adjust or adapt,and we all know that Floyd adapts very well in comparison to his opponents...I'm not sure why people find it tough to accept Shane's words and choose to build conspiracies.

Comment

pac took clottey's punches which is unheard of he's gotta be scared of him.
            Reported for stating the obvious

Comment

for the win?

or

for taking the fight?
              overall....unless shane or oscar......fights again a RESPECTBLE opponent....we cant really tell................

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                I don't think inactivity had much to do with it considering in the last few years Shane had fought 45 rounds as opposed to Floyd's 12 rounds.
                I refuse to believe that Shane forgot how to box overnight(especially since he has been boxing for 20 years).

As far as his age-it was just a little more than a year ago where he looked fresh and blasted out the iron-chinned Margarito...if he was a Roy Jones type fighter (that relied on his reflexes to get him outta trouble) then I could almost understand,but Shane is more of a puncher with fast hands....old and inactive is an inaccurate assumption.
                Shane said it himself-he got tense and tight after the second round trying to press for a KO.He also admitted that he wasn't able to adjust or adapt,and we all know that Floyd adapts very well in comparison to his opponents...I'm not sure why people find it tough to accept Shane's words and choose to build conspiracies.

substitue Oscar's name with shane........and a few other details........minor ones..........you got PAC v.s. ODH.....

Comment

Yes, twas not Shane at his best.

I don't think Floyd is at his best either, he's 33, and has been a bit inactive himself.

But he's still got a lot more in the tank than Mosley does.

Comment

I would have liked a tune up fight before going into a Mayweather fight, but Mayweather did beat him handily so props to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Yes, twas not Shane at his best.

I don't think Floyd is at his best either, he's 33, and has been a bit inactive himself.

But he's still got a lot more in the tank than Mosley does.
                      shane not athis best...understatement.................floyd not at his best ....lol.....ofcourse 130-135 was where he was best..............

Comment

Working...
                      X