Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just watched mayweather/jmm 24-7 episode 3... the mayweathers have no strategy...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet Floyd watches alot of tape of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
      I bet Floyd watches alot of tape of himself.
      he don't. he's too busy spending money. he said so himself.

Comment

Training for weeks with no strategy whatsoever? hmmm. I don't buy it.

Comment

i'm going to be honest i don't think floyd really be listening to roger all that much i'm sure he does but. i don't remeber what he said in hoya fight that was helpful " keep whupping his ass do not count. hatton fight before the 8 round " keep potshoting run that **** up the middle touch the body" floyd went out their show hatton that his fight game was from diffrent palnet compare to his in that round.well he did do some of what his uncle said. before 9 round u aint got to walk way from that mother****er you can beat him insieside. floyd next round use the jab. 10 knockout. floyd completes the game plan when he gets in the ring. roger don't be saying to much in the coner but i know he got he say things that helpful to him or else he would not be around

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            that's cool... but a little preparation won't hurt

i dunno... a 2nd round stoppage is more exciting than at 10 round stoppage.

there's alway room for improvement.

fights getting stop before the 6th i'm not a big fan of don't get me wrong i like knockouts and a 2nd round is impressive but i be rooting against it in fights. that ortiz fight where his spirit was broken.first time seeing both fighter fight ortiz got a early knockdown i was hoping the dude made it out round and he did. i feel same way about all fighter with early knockdown or knockouts even the ones i'm rooting to win. like tyson in the 90's i would have been rooting for they ass to make to it the 6th. now if the fight was like hagler vs hearns well thats another story. but i understand what you saying pullcounter about he would have gotten the knockout early if he was to watch tape

Comment

Working...
            X