**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    niners needed deer antler spray.
    Or to have been charged with and acquitted of murder.

That's a real confidence booster.

Comment

• jim harbuagh's play calling cost the niners the superbowl.

you run wild on the ravens defense that last series but you end up passing the ball 3 straight times instead of giving it to gore or letting kapernick make a play with his legs.

with the long stoppage and an againg ravens d that was sucking wind that 4th quarter, jim should have ran the ball 4 straight times instead of passing 3 straight times.

jim lost them that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Or to have been charged with and acquitted of murder.

That's a real confidence booster.
        he didn't kill nobody.

he just didn't snitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          he didn't kill nobody.

he just didn't snitch.
          Like I said. He was charged and acquitted. Never said he committed murder.

Comment

• Ok im back *****es........

any how so yeah lets put things in perspective...C Kap.....one bad motha...he got us over the hump from last year and made it to the big dance in his first day with only 10 or so games....we came up short...but Kap did the damn thing...the Defense/Special teams didn't show up like they should have...end of the day NFL you are on notice.....WE GOT A BEAST SQUAD AND WE COMING FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

true story!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              jim harbuagh's play calling cost the niners the superbowl.

you run wild on the ravens defense that last series but you end up passing the ball 3 straight times instead of giving it to gore or letting kapernick make a play with his legs.

with the long stoppage and an againg ravens d that was sucking wind that 4th quarter, jim should have ran the ball 4 straight times instead of passing 3 straight times.

jim lost them that game.
              Yeah I was like 5 yards to immortality!!!! run the damn ball Gore was the man to punch it in! but nahhh Jim was like I need a Montana highlight for the touchdown so...ima piss this one away, I was heart broken. The only thing that cheered me up on the way to school on Monday (listening to 95.7 the game) was a caller that said its baby steps...last year we lost the NFC championship game. This year we lost the Superbowl...maybe next season we win it. YES Jim blew it but look at what he has done to the 49ers last 2 seasons combined 24-7-1..

ps closing thoughts coming out of the NFC West might not be a given next Season the Rams and Seahawks will be difficult rivals...I hope the Cardinals get Alex Smith to add more fuel to the drama fire

ps2.0 Our secondary played atrocious they didn't change from the falcon game. k7 did all he could and Im proud of that man
              Last edited by Pennywise X; 02-05-2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pennywise x View Post
                yeah i was like 5 yards to immortality!!!! Run the damn ball gore was the man to punch it in! But nahhh jim was like i need a montana highlight for the touchdown so...ima piss this one away, i was heart broken. The only thing that cheered me up on the way to school on monday (listening to 95.7 the game) was a caller that said its baby steps...last year we lost the nfc championship game. This year we lost the superbowl...maybe next season we win it. Yes jim blew it but look at what he has done to the 49ers last 2 seasons combined 24-7-1..

Ps closing thoughts coming out of the nfc west might not be a given next season the rams and seahawks will be difficult rivals...i hope the cardinals get alex smith to add more fuel to the drama fire

ps2.0 our secondary played atrocious they didn't change from the falcon game. K7 did all he could and im proud of that man

boom goes the dynamite!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Just like big brother Peyton taking the first title for his family, Jim like Eli will have more titles in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Ok im back *****es........

any how so yeah lets put things in perspective...C Kap.....one bad motha...he got us over the hump from last year and made it to the big dance in his first day with only 10 or so games....we came up short...but Kap did the damn thing...the Defense/Special teams didn't show up like they should have...end of the day NFL you are on notice.....WE GOT A BEAST SQUAD AND WE COMING FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

true story!!!!

We

NFC champs.... Kinda like the sound of it.

Not a true story !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      [/B]

We

NFC champs.... Kinda like the sound of it.

Not a true story !!!
                      yous skurred?? is that what you were trying to say??? oh but I now this...

Comment

Working...
                      X