Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still have Zach Randolph on my bench hurt and all maybe someone can help/advise me if he is worth keeping I'm starting to lose my faith lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      Yes, he was drafted in 1998.
      my bad...I don't know why I got Pierce in that '96 class...smh.......still a dope class!!...I think it was Antione Walker the Celtics picked that year.....yea you right, Paul came through in '98....he was almost a 76er if I'm not mistsken

Comment

• Originally posted by dough401 View Post
        I still have Zach Randolph on my bench hurt and all maybe someone can help/advise me if he is worth keeping I'm starting to lose my faith lol
        you should give him to me for Luke Ridnour

Comment

• Vintage D-Wade move.

Comment

• LOL @ Kevin Durant being listed at 6'9" and Kevin Love being listed at 6'10". Durant clearly looks taller than him. James Jones is a legit 6'8" SF, yet Durant looks at least two inches taller than him for someone who's listed at 6'9".
            Last edited by Carpe Diem; 04-22-2012, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• yeah I noticed that

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Thats the worst defense i've ever seen in my life.

Comment

• If the Knicks can expect Stoudamire to put up double figure type numbers along with Melo's usual and have the others routinely step in like Novak/Smith/Davis they could be a really dangerous playoff team,

The only problem is they don't play consistent enough defense at all. They make it kind of tough to drive the lane but they don't rotate fast enough and their perimeter defense is pretty bad.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Trade Deadline deals so far

- Kings have agreed to send Robinson to the Houston Rockets along with Francisco Garcia and Tyler Honeycutt in exchange for Patrick Patterson, Cole Aldrich and Toney Douglas

- The Boston Celtics acquired third-year guard Jordan Crawford from the Washington Wizards for Leandro Barbosa

- Phoenix Suns have traded backup point guard Sebastian Telfair to the Toronto Raptors for center Hamed Haddadi and a second-round pick

- Heat sent center Dexter Pittman and their 2013 second-round draft pick to the Grizzlies for the rights to center Ricky Sanchez

Comment

Working...
                      X