No announcement yet.

So no whites rioting in Britain, huh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So no whites rioting in Britain, huh?

Yeah sure, cool story bro! Nice job trying to use the minorities as scapegoats though.

yeah there are absolutely zero white people out there

Comment

Why so defensive, m8? Are you a member of the black panther or something? Race is irrelevant right now, people are hurting at least wait until the smoke settles down and start ranting about the race card.

Fuck you!

Comment

Looks shopped...

Comment

Clearly that was "Eminem" and his gang of scoundrels.

Comment

This is clearly a shoop in hopes of incriminating Whites.

Comment

Originally posted by ..!?!?.. View Post
              Why so defensive, m8? Are you a member of the black panther or something? Race is irrelevant right now, people are hurting at least wait until the smoke settles down and start ranting about the race card.

Fuck you!
              I'm not playing a "race card" child. I'm just trying to dispel the propaganda that I've been reading.

Media did the same thing here in America during Katrina. Tried to make it look like the minorities were just looting and committing crimes during the disaster.

If they won't wait to spread lies then the Truth can't wait either.

Comment

Living in Birmingham and having seen plenty of footage of all the riots everywhere, I'd have to say its MOSTLY Black and some white people.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  I'm not playing a "race card" child. I'm just trying to dispel the propaganda that I've been reading.

Media did the same thing here in America during Katrina. Tried to make it look like the minorities were just looting and committing crimes during the disaster.

Oh I forgot blacks are always well behaved. They never loot and are all model citizens of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post

that's true

Comment

Working...
                    X