Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stay schemin

Comment

• Comment

• I'm in the office at 2am. Just finished writing a paper for a presentation tomorrow. Sipping on some Early Times. Good ol' Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky.

Humbling to think how many folk this drink has kept warm in the cold cold night.

Comment

• Hey Mike, you're from Kentucky aren't you?

I know you've been off the sauce for a bit, but what can you say to me about South'n Whiskey? I tell you, to me it's mighty fine.

Comment

• Damnit. Almost 3am now. Want to go home. Want to get something to eat and a beer on the way, and then take a shower. But the fucking typhoon doesn't make me want to go outside and walk home. I hate this country every time a typhoon happens, which is pretty often.

Comment

• the yahoo whether report predicts a let up at 3am (15 minutes).

I have however never trusted whether reports.

Comment

• Made it home about an hour or so ago. Ate some spaghetti from 7/11 (convenience stores cuisine=top notch in Japan). Drank a couple beers. Have one beer on standby. These f'ng typhoons man, I tell you. It's 5:15 now in the am. I don't have to wake up until 12 at least.

Comment

• About to finish my 4th bottle of beer and going to my 5th before I hit the sack.

Comment

• I went to an Indian restaurant earlier (actually they are all Nepali but still call it Indian). I had a draft beer, and it tasted tangy. Consequence of not regularly cleaning the taps. I drank it anyway. When I left, I told the guy about it (for their own information). He just smiled at me like I was pissing in his raisins.

Comment

• That's it, catcha later, guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X