Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..BERTO/COLLAZO: The Reasons & Reason...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I want to smack every human being who consistently says ROBBERY at the end of every close fight. That **** never fails to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
      Pretty much every boxing site that scored the fight, had Collazo winning. Go to any boxing forum, and check out the polls for who they think won the fight. Every single poll that i've seen thus far had it for Collazo. More than a coincidence, dont u think? I doubt this is one big conspiracy against Berto.
      In my experience, fans have never been the best judges.

Comment

I knew something was fishy because even when Berto was getting tagged, and losing rounds, Dibella was still looking cool and confident at ringside. Even laughing at times. U would think he would have a look of concern or worry on his face.
        Even Bertos dad thought he lost.

"No matter what, I still love you".

That was a disgrace of the judging process.

Comment

I knew something was fishy because even when Berto was getting tagged, and losing rounds, Dibella was still looking cool and confident at ringside. Even laughing at times. U would think he would have a look of concern or worry on his face.
          Dibella has a stable of fighters not just Berto besides he was never getting bea tto the point that I would be worried besides the first round I was confident Berto was going to win the fight. I knew it was close but after Berto tagged Collazo to the body he landed some good hard shots up stairs and Collazo seemed less eager to mix up with Berto for the next three rounds or so. i think it was rounds 6-8 that I am talking about maybe 7-9 but I know for sure he landed some good body work and Collazo dropped his hands some and Berto went to work. he put those 3 rounds in the bank plus he won the 12th. I am old school and I think you have to really beat the champ to be the champ. With that being said he didn't knock Berto down he didn't hurt him besides the first round and I think berto was more off balance than anything....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by 5punchcombo View Post
            I think Collazo DID EXPOSE Berto.

All you need is a well conditioned pressure fighter to beat Berto. He rallies for the first minute or so then gasses and sits back to take shots.

He has great quick hands and counter punches at times but he doesnt move a lot. His immobility will let him get eaten up by good boxers like Shane Mosley Miguel Cotto or Carlos Quintana
            what collazo exposed is that berto cant fight on the inside. he has no inside fight game because his corner encourages/trains him to hold.

if you can get a ref that enforces the rules against holding and fight berto on the inside you can beat berto. berto has no defense/offense fighting up close.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
              Even Bertos dad thought he lost.

"No matter what, I still love you".

That was a disgrace of the judging process.
              It really wasn't. He said that to cover the basis, I know plenty of people who have said that, but been totally confident in what they want to happen, happening.

Comment

Working...
              X