This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    It was fine spending years putting Floyd on KFC buckets and making "The Monkey Team" photoshops, but when it was their national hero ktfo with the entire world laughing at him all of a sudden they were trying to tell people about being "classy" and "mature"...**** was hilarious...the week after December 9th was probably my favorite ever on this site
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    All I ever saw was photoshopped Floyd pics and it was cool, then when Manny loses and the pics come, everyone was talking about being classy(such bull****)

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      It was fine spending years putting Floyd on KFC buckets and making "The Monkey Team" photoshops, but when it was their national hero ktfo with the entire world laughing at him all of a sudden they were trying to tell people about being "classy" and "mature"...**** was hilarious...the week after December 9th was probably my favorite ever on this site
      Agreed. But as great as this thread is nothing was better imo then the pac fringe base praying that jmm tested positive. the sudden validity of the eye test and the knocking out bigger guys as proof of ped use made big dunn chuckle.

Comment

• This thread is one of my two favorite threads in boxingscene

cant pick which one has made me laugh harder

its between this one and the floyd boats are investment thread

this one probably barely edges the floyd boats are investment since i have been a Marquez fan since i was in my early teens

watching him destroy his rival pac and the aftermath of the funny pics/vids is something that will always bring a smile to my face when i think about it

Comment

• Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post

The new internet craze?
          lol this thread is still funny weeks later

Comment

• pacquiaos cameo in "Alive"

Comment

• Pacs still greater than Floyd no matter how many pics of Pac you show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post

I could really hear Krillin's voice.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Pacs still greater than Floyd no matter how many pics of Pac you show.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Pacs still greater than Floyd no matter how many pics of Pac you show.

pbf>>>>>>>jmm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sleeping beauty.

DEAL WITH IT!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X