No announcement yet.

Prediction: Judah KO5 Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction: Judah KO5 Garcia

Mark my word. Zab Judah will fight his best fight since the second Corey Spinks fight. Zab is tremendously motivated for this one. I've gotten word from the Judah training camp that Zab is crisp, fast, and dropping several sparring partners (some of them are well known established fighters)...
    So, shout out to Supa Judah!

I heard he hired Memo Hernandez.

Comment

It would be funny if Zab Judah was the guy who Angel Garcia's smack talk inspired to beat his son.

Comment

They've been kinda hush hush on that, but I've heard rumblings that its true. Zab is working on his right hook a lot in this camp. Danny is focusing on Judah's left, but dont be surprised if the hook lays him down for the count. You heard it here first!

Comment

i can only hope....

Comment

I don't see that happening. He may have some success because of his speed but once he sees he cant get danny out of there and he lands the left hook special Judah will be looking to get out of the ring anyway possible.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i can only hope....
              Just to see his dad's reaction. I can only imagine it the same way Chavez Sr was looking when his son was getting his ass beat.

Comment

Won't happen, Judah is a shell of his former self.

Garcia will walk him down and TKO him in the 10th

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                  I don't see that happening. He may have some success because of his speed but once he sees he cant get danny out of there and he lands the left hook special Judah will be looking to get out of the ring anyway possible.

zabs only chance is to ko him inside 4 we all know he's a 4 round fighter

Comment

We have yet to see Garcia take a flush clean shot from a heavy handed southpaw. We shall see. He will get hit, and most likely by a punch he wont see. Those are the ones that sit u down. Until I see this young kid take a heavy shot, I'm gonna have to go with Judah. This aint Morales, or Khan. Zab brings that heat. He may not have the endurance for the distance, but from what I've been hearing, he wont have to... KO5

Comment

Working...
                    X