No announcement yet.

Top 5 of this decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Shane beat De La Hoya twice, Fernando Vargas twice, and Antonio Margarito this decade, and not to mention he gave Miguel Cotto a hell of a fight. And I'm an idiot, here's a better list for me.

1. Pac
    2. Hopkins
    3. Shane
    4. Winky
    5. Floyd
    He also beat Collazo....AND i still feel hes not top 5.

I cant put him over JMM.

Comment

1.calzage 2.v.klitschko 3.mayweather 4.shane mosley 5.w.klitschko

Comment

Winky is a great pick too. Shane has done a lot. This decade.

I also think the Shannon Taylor KO is underated. **** not even Abraham and I think Mudine couldn't even do that. Let's give him respect for the Collazo fight to. Nobody wanted to fight that cat because he doesn't make you look good. Shane beat his ass post to post. If he can beat Berto this year that would be good. A young undefeated champ, imo. I don't care how people feel about him not being ready. I'm a Berto fan.

Also if Shane could have beaten Raul Marquez instead of the NC, that would had been a great win for him. He also gave Winky and Forrest better fights in the rematch that I though he lost both by 2 rounds.

Comment

There's no way in hell Mayweather ranks above Hopkins on best of the last decade.

Floyd hasn't done **** since Castillo tested his ass.

Hopkins has consistently fought tougher opposition than Floyd, throughout his career, dating all the way back to the very early 90's.

And he's still doing it.

He didn't pull some ***** retirement move because he didn't want to fight any of the guys in his own division.

Comment

Based on resume/accomplishments

1. Manny Pacquiao
            2. Bernard Hopkins
            3. Floyd Mayweather
            4. Shane Mosley
            5. Miguel Cotto

Comment

i agree with alot of these lists but Ill give the order of mine after 2010 is over..

Comment

Working...
              X