Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kell brooks gettong outboxed imo

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      This is what you said, maybe your diction needs working on.
      I know exactly what I said the last thing I need is a Scouser questioning my choice of words. You took it out of context. Hearn made the remarks in an interview with Skysports, the majority of viewers on there don't know **** about boxing and I stand by what I said. Maybe you should actually read the article before commenting.

Took offense? Why would I be offended by anything you say? I said I give Brook a good chance of knocking Devon out and you get your arse off your stool tellin me how I called you out? And complain because I don't want to put up 3bn even though you suggested the bet? Let's end this here mate. PS. I'm from Liverpool, but i'm living in Denmark.
      Come on, you sounded kind of pissed. And your avatar doesn't help you one bit. Why have Haye standing with Wlad's severed head if you're not a troll or a nuthugging Brit??? You probably think poor David was robbed and Wlad forced him to give him a BJ with his sore pinky. Either be a full time troll or a sensible poster can't be both.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
        I know exactly what I said the last thing I need is a Scouser questioning my choice of words. You took it out of context. Hearn made the remarks in an interview with Skysports, the majority of viewers on there don't know **** about boxing and I stand by what I said. Maybe you should actually read the article before commenting.
        I mean I agree, but you didn't exactly spell that out in the post. And please, leave my origin out of this.

Come on, you sounded kind of pissed. And your avatar doesn't help you one bit. Why have Haye standing with Wlad's severed head if you're not a troll or a nuthugging Brit??? You probably think poor David was robbed and Wlad forced him to give him a BJ with his sore pinky. Either be a full time troll or a sensible poster can't be both.
        Am I a nuthugging Brit? Then what are you? A non-brit claiming to be one? At least I stand by my countrymen. I don't have to defend my choice of Avatar to you; just like you don't have to defend the picture of yourself to me.

Comment

Stop being a twat

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            I mean I agree, but you didn't exactly spell that out in the post. And please, leave my origin out of this.

Am I a nuthugging Brit? Then what are you? A non-brit claiming to be one? At least I stand by my countrymen. I don't have to defend my choice of Avatar to you; just like you don't have to defend the picture of yourself to me.
            Now you just sound mad....you want me to duh duh duh spell it out for you. BTW I think I actually look pretty decent in that pic with my new lunch box don't know what your problem is.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
              Stop being a twat
              Sorry dad

Comment

Working...
              X