Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somos mas Americanos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The deepest part of that song is when he says that they kicked me out of my own land, call me an invader but I return not to start a war, just to work.

That is some deep **** right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      The deepest part of that song is when he says that they kicked me out of my own land, call me an invader but I return not to start a war, just to work.

Yeah man, not as deep as Linkin Park tho

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        do you wish you were mexican??
        Why would I want to be Mexican?

If I changed nationality I would probably be Dutch, although I'm happy being a Spaniard.

Comment

do you wish you were mexican??
          yes he does. He can say no all he wants. All them do.

they would change the subject when they asked them what they were.?

the ****.

Some chick used to say. " I'm part of the human race, ok!"

Lol.

Be proud of you are not who not who you want to be.

Comment

Why would anyone want to be Mexican? Everyone makes fun of Mexicans.

Believe me, I would gladly be a 6'5 Swedish guy than a 5'6 Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Jesus Christ, it's NOT HIS land.

If he wants work, why doesn't he work in his own country? It's 2012, not the 1800s. We have enough problems as it is, we don't need more people coming in here thinking they own this shit.

There's a reason this land belongs to the "gringos" and not the Mexicans.

Los Tigres del Northe can go cry somewhere else. Their tears won't change the border.

Power does.

There's nothing "deep" in this song, just pure emotional stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                Why would anyone want to be Mexican? Everyone makes fun of Mexicans.

Believe me, I would gladly be a 6'5 Swedish guy than a 5'6 Mexican.
                Mexicans got heart one thing you sissified kind of people dont know about. Mexicans are proud of their nationality instead of wishing to be another

Comment

Mexicans got heart one thing you sissified kind of people dont know about. Mexicans are proud of their nationality instead of wishing to be another
                  So cause of that you think the entire world wants to be Mexicans and the USA should to submit their land to Mexico?

Get real, dreamer.

Heart has nothing to do with nationality.

Comment

lol...he knows that baby!!.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                      Jesus Christ, it's NOT HIS land.

If he wants work, why doesn't he work in his own country? It's 2012, not the 1800s. We have enough problems as it is, we don't need more people coming in here thinking they own this shit.

There's a reason this land belongs to the "gringos" and not the Mexicans.

Los Tigres del Northe can go cry somewhere else. Their tears won't change the border.

Power does.

There's nothing "deep" in this song, just pure emotional stupidity.
                      Guess what mexicans belong to the largest part of the fastest growing group in the US. In about 100 years, it will once again mexican/latino land.

And some mexican dude will have sexed into your family during that time.

Comment

Working...
                      X