No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Wants Marquez Next—Not Pacquiao Remtach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Wants Marquez Next—Not Pacquiao Remtach

Timothy Bradley was all smiles at the 2013 Boxing Writers Association of America dinner Thursday night at New York City’s Capitale.

At the beginning of the evening, the welterweight titleholder was reunited with the second half of the early front-runner of Fight of the Year, Ruslan Provodnikov, who promptly asked him for a rematch as the two men shook hands.

Bradley obliged and told Provodnikov that he would get his return bout sometime in the future. After the Russian challenger left, Bradley spoke about the redemption he felt after standing toe-to-toe with his last foe en route to victory, especially given the controversial nature and aftermath from his penultimate outing against Manny Pacquiao last year. [Click Here To Read More]

marquez and bradley are scared for the possible rematch to pacquiao.

both guys showing there scurry to pound 4 pound manny pacquiao cause they already predicted on what will happened to them if the fights happen again,LOL!!! CLEARLY DUCKING OR COWARD BOTH OF THEM.LOL!!!

Comment

Marquez-Bradley is a PPV of it's own. I doubt they'll make Pac-Rios with a Bradley-Marquez co feature. I think they could sell Pac-Bradley II, Marquez-Alvarado, Rios-Provodnikov though.

Comment

Id they both want each other make the fight stop trying to force them to fight pacman

Comment

Both want each other so you'd think it would happen next.

Wonder where that leaves Pacquaio.

Comment

That's right Tim, tell the world man. Marquez is a warrior but Tim is going to do a number on him and win a UD. At that point Tim will have a freaking incredible resume, top 3 in the sport.

Comment

Ive always thought Bradley would outbox Marquez and win on points posing similar problems that Floyd and Norwood did with movement but aftr rseeing how chinny Bradley looked vs Provodnikov after cutting weight Im having to reconsider. Especially after Marquez' sudden improvement in punch power since getting the new coach.

If Bradley can resist the urge to trade with the older slower man he can outwork/outbox him to a decision. If he tries slugging with the more powerful opponent as he often does then I can see him being face down like Pac was, in no time.

Good fight. I prefer this fight to Pac rematches with either guy but I think both of them are just negotiating their pay % for a Pac fight by pretending the want each other instead

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Both want each other so you'd think it would happen next.

Wonder where that leaves Pacquaio.
                They'll fight Rios because Alvarado provides too much movement. Rios' style is perfect for Pac who will devour Rios in under 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by invationberto View Post
                  both guys showing there scurry to pound 4 pound manny pacquiao cause they already predicted on what will happened to them if the fights happen again,LOL!!! CLEARLY DUCKING OR COWARD BOTH OF THEM.LOL!!!
                  Pac is the one that refused the Bradley rematch, he fought JMM instead.

Comment

hey timmy, you being honest?
                    youd get paid a whole lot more fighting manny tho

Comment

Working...
                    X