Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People need to stop with this s**t......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are too impatient for the new P4P of the next years. They want a new Floyd/Manny.

Comment

Manny VS Marquez 1 5/2004
      Manny 148/639

Manny VS Marquez 2 3/2008
      Manny 157/619

Manny Vs Marquez 3 11/2011
      Manny 176 / 578

Manny VS Bradley 6/2012
      253 / 751

Look that the punches thrown. Manny was much more active in his fight with Bradley then he was back in 2004 with his first fight with Marquez. This further proves that Manny's activity is affected to who he throws at. Pacturds like to think Manny's inactivity has to do with age, but the numbers don't lie that Manny was busier and more active against bradley then back in 2004 with Marquez 1. Manny's numbers slightly decline do to his inability to time and shoot at Marquez with out getting his dumba$$ countered, but put Manny in with another weight drain mummy and the high work rate Pac will be back....

Comment

I disagree, I personally believe Pacquiao and Mayweather are ripe for the picking right now. I can see them beating the fighters in their division because they're not really that good but if they stepped up against a Welterweight worth their salt they'd lose horrifically.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          I disagree, I personally believe Pacquiao and Mayweather are ripe for the picking right now. I can see them beating the fighters in their division because they're not really that good but if they stepped up against a Welterweight worth their salt they'd lose horrifically.
          Well for Manny it was more like stepping up to a legit light weight to lose horrifically in Bradly, and Marquez.

Comment

phuck them both. they've pimped us for far too long.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Mayweather and Pacquiao are STILL 2 of the Top 5 fighters in the world. Along with Ward, Martinez, and probably Donaire/Marquez, they are still two of the top fighters in the sport.

People are acting like Floyd and Manny are way past it or something. Look here, Floyd hasn't been prime since 2007, has been past prime-still good since 2009. His defense, hand speed, footwork, and overall skill level is about the same it was in 2009-2010 against Marquez and Mosley. Now who knows what he'll be like when he returns next year probably, but as of right now we can say Floyd is still one of the top fighters in the world, if not the top fighter still. He went up to 154 lbs, a weight he's not comfortable at, and beat a bigger fighter by a wide UD, and the #1 SWW at the time.

And Manny, he hasn't been prime since 2009, has been about the same fighter he was in 2010 against Clottey and Margarito. The only difference is his past two fights, he fought fighters who actually move and don't stand right in front of him, like the past prime slow plodding Margarito and the human punching bag that was Clottey in that fight. He's coming off another close fight against Marquez (what's new???) and coming off what should have been a clear UD win against a prime/top 10 P4P fighter in Bradley. Manny's speed and skill is the same as it was against Clottey and Margarito in 2010, the big difference was the opponent standing in the ring with him. You mad Marquez, who uses footwork and counter punching and always troubles Manny, and Bradley who didn't just rush straight forward the entire night and used footwork and defense against Manny. And the times Bradley did decide to try and trade with Manny, he got caught repeatedly with left hands from Manny.

The point is....people talk about Floyd and Manny like they're past it completely, and they aren't. Aside from Floyd, there's not one fighter from 140-147 that I'd favor over Manny, and Marquez is a 50-50 fight like it's always been. And there's no one from 140-147 I'd favor over Mayweather.

Both Manny and Floyd are still two of the top fighters in the world.
              I agree with most of your post...

Comment

Lets not forget some Pacturded remarks playing up the illusion that Manny is on the decline.

Floyd is waiting for Pac to get old. (Not realizing Floyd is actually older)

Marquez now may have a good shot at beating Pac now that Pac has aged.(Overlooking that Marques is the one knocking on 40's)

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Mayweather and Pacquiao are STILL 2 of the Top 5 fighters in the world. Along with Ward, Martinez, and probably Donaire/Marquez, they are still two of the top fighters in the sport.

People are acting like Floyd and Manny are way past it or something. Look here, Floyd hasn't been prime since 2007, has been past prime-still good since 2009. His defense, hand speed, footwork, and overall skill level is about the same it was in 2009-2010 against Marquez and Mosley. Now who knows what he'll be like when he returns next year probably, but as of right now we can say Floyd is still one of the top fighters in the world, if not the top fighter still. He went up to 154 lbs, a weight he's not comfortable at, and beat a bigger fighter by a wide UD, and the #1 SWW at the time.

And Manny, he hasn't been prime since 2009, has been about the same fighter he was in 2010 against Clottey and Margarito. The only difference is his past two fights, he fought fighters who actually move and don't stand right in front of him, like the past prime slow plodding Margarito and the human punching bag that was Clottey in that fight. He's coming off another close fight against Marquez (what's new???) and coming off what should have been a clear UD win against a prime/top 10 P4P fighter in Bradley. Manny's speed and skill is the same as it was against Clottey and Margarito in 2010, the big difference was the opponent standing in the ring with him. You mad Marquez, who uses footwork and counter punching and always troubles Manny, and Bradley who didn't just rush straight forward the entire night and used footwork and defense against Manny. And the times Bradley did decide to try and trade with Manny, he got caught repeatedly with left hands from Manny.

The point is....people talk about Floyd and Manny like they're past it completely, and they aren't. Aside from Floyd, there's not one fighter from 140-147 that I'd favor over Manny, and Marquez is a 50-50 fight like it's always been. And there's no one from 140-147 I'd favor over Mayweather.

Both Manny and Floyd are still two of the top fighters in the world.
                  stopm being logical... this is NSB..

Comment

Ward
                    Mayweather
                    Martinez
                    Donaire
                    Mares

My Top 5

Manny hasn't beaten a credible opponent since Clottey which was in 2010, lets be real.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      Ward
                      Mayweather
                      Martinez
                      Donaire
                      Mares

My Top 5

Manny hasn't beaten a credible opponent since Clottey which was in 2010, lets be real.
                      Manny beat Bradley 8-4 at least, and everyone knows it. Tim knows it, Diaz his trainer knows it, his wife knows it, and Tim's dad knows it. There is no possible way anyone could score that fight for Bradley, without sounding like a moron.

Mares is Top 10, but I'll take beating Bradley over beating Moreno, though both are good for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X