X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    Winning is winning

Maybe your expectations have gotten too high
    Chelsea barely ever used to play well when we won every week. Man U hardly ever play brilliantly either. Winning is winning.

If there were points for style Arsenal would get 5 points for some of their wins.

I've said it before and I'll say it again the Chelsea 2005/06 champs are the most dominant champions in the modern era........and they were fuckin' average. They just won. All the time.

The more expansive your team is, the more beatable you are.

Comment

• baggiessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssss

Comment

• Poor Torres wants to go back to Spain .

Comment

• Torres' abrupt decline is inexplicable. The dude is not even in his 30's.

Comment

• Torres needs to shut up and apologize for being crap.

He should think about quitting but that would be silly whilst earning 175g's a week.

If he came out and said: 'I'm terrible, I'm trying but I've lost it.' I'd respect him. But he is a whiny excuse maker and alarmingly it looks like he has stopped trying - his one saving grace.

In any other walk of life he would have been sacked for not doing his job. And the only time you hear from him is him being critical of Chelsea team-mates, Chelsea, and his lack of form being a by-product of those things.

Chelsea fans are ******ed, they booed Sturridge for missing 3 easy chances against WBA but 'Nando didn't even have a shot the whole game. Whilst 'Nando a bleater who has gone on record saying he didn't care about Chelsea results last season is allowed a free run.

Not being funny but If Chelsea decided to put all their faith in D J Campbell like we have done Torres we'd see more of a return. Torres has been truly pathetic and his complaining is beyond the pale for me. The tide has turned and he will start to get coated by Chelsea fans now especially if a section of them are booing Sturridge for doing his job by getting into scoring positions, he's an awful finisher but thems the breaks. Torres is too much of a coward to miss a chance.

Can't wait until life after Torres.

Worst. Player. Ever.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-19-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• City got some hard fixtures

Chelsea away...Wigan away...Everton at home..United at home and then Newcastle away

Comment

• I find sparky's hate towards Torres amusing. Dj campbel I feel for Torres the kid tries hard but he's just lost it I can't believe it. It's like his powers evaporated when he donned the blue.

And then you have assassin and his sig just above

Comment

• Arsene Wenger has insisted that Theo Walcott will not be sold in January.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20394509

So which club with Walcott be going to in January? I heard it would be somewhere in Europe.

Comment

• Torres has been much better this season imo. He's helping the team out a lot he just needs to score more goals. But there's no way i would play Sturridge over him, Torres seems to link up the play well and help out the team even when not being a goal threat.

Unless Chelsea bring in someone like Falcao or a beast like that then i'd keep Torres in. He's never going to be scoring 20+ a season again but anyone can tell his overall performances have been a step up from last season. Chelsea have had a decent start to the season and they score their fair amount of goals. I'd say the more worrying thing for Chelsea fans is relying on Luiz and Cahill to do a job when Terry is out of the team. You can say what you like about his personal life but he's 10 times the defender Luiz is.

Comment

• Barca tearing it up right now, 3-0.

Comment

Working...
                      X