No announcement yet.

The Top 20 Junior Middleweights of All-Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Top 20 Junior Middleweights of All-Time

By Cliff Rold - Follow the sweet science long enough and even a passing fan will hear, with sounds of awe, about an ‘original eight,’ about a bygone era when the sport’s weight classes were limited to just that number with (usually) just that many World champions. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    By Cliff Rold - Follow the sweet science long enough and even a passing fan will hear, with sounds of awe, about an ‘original eight,’ about a bygone era when the sport’s weight classes were limited to just that number with (usually) just that many World champions. [details]
    Whats happening with this lists? They are horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thomas Hearns #1 Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Whats happening with this lists? They are horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I would probably agree with Norris and Hearns in the top two spots.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          I would probably agree with Norris and Hearns in the top two spots.
          Purely on hypotheticals "best v. best" matches, I'd probably have Hearns, Mike and Nino in front of him but Norris' ledger is so DEEP at class. Give him a chin and he's so good it's scary.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
            Purely on hypotheticals "best v. best" matches, I'd probably have Hearns, Mike and Nino in front of him but Norris' ledger is so DEEP at class. Give him a chin and he's so good it's scary.

By the same token if you gave Thomas Hearns a world class chin he probably could have fought for the heavyweight title.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              By the same token if you gave Thomas Hearns a world class chin he probably could have fought for the heavyweight title.
              LOL...considering how easy he beat Nate Miller at Cruiser, he damn near did and in some eras might have even with the chin he had. The Hearns who beat Hill might have beaten a Tommy Burns or Jess Willard.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                LOL...considering how easy he beat Nate Miller at Cruiser, he damn near did and in some eras might have even with the chin he had. The Hearns who beat Hill might have beaten a Tommy Burns or Jess Willard.
                You know I agree with this 110%

Comment

I'd love to have seen Hearns v McCallum at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_ST24i View Post
                    I'd love to have seen Hearns v McCallum at 154.
                    I dream about how much awesome that would have been and would love to have seen their sparring sessions.

Comment

Working...
                    X