No announcement yet.

What do you eat on your cheat meal day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    today i had a steak bake for lunch and dinner and 8 bits of shortbread as a snack. it was awesome.
    Is that like a steak pie?

Comment

For me I only have a cheat day on a days that start with...

A letter!

Comment

Managed to cut it down to 7 cheat days a week. Normally have 500g of pasta and a whole packet of biscuits. No wonder I'm a chubby cove...

Comment

Churros, funnel cake, coffee ice-cream w/ heath, and a small salad to ease my guilt a little bit.

Comment

lol people with their " cheat meal " day ... I eat whatever the fnck i want when i want. Just dont be a couch potatoe and train.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              only chicks and queers like you have cheat meal days.
              You've been cheating you're whole life and this is why you won't amount to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                lol people with their " cheat meal " day ... I eat whatever the fnck i want when i want. Just dont be a couch potatoe and train.
                How old are you? Eating what you want now will hurt you later.

Comment

Today I had a chicken burger with small fries and large Tea from Wendy's. Might have a bit of cake later on, then it's back to training/eating clean for another 5-6 days.

Comment

Originally posted by trigg happpy View Post
                    how old are you? Eating what you want now will hurt you later.

Comment

Tracking my calories allows me to eat whatever I want, its all about portion control.

Theres literally no difference between eating kind of strict 6 days a week and have one huge cheat meal/day or eating extremely lean all day and having a nice big dinner.

Its all about calories, and nail your macros when trying to get bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X