No announcement yet.

Zab Judah seems mentally stronger now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah seems mentally stronger now

I just got a chance to watch the Garcia - Judah fight last night and I have to say Zab looked mentally stronger than he has before I think its a little too late for it to be happening in his career but it was good to see anyway as a fan of Zab just wish he had the same mentality starting when he fought Baldomir. I noticed he got low blowed didn't complain like I'd expect out of Zab and he also did well late in the fight and won the last three rounds in my opinion

He did the exact opposite of what we though.
    I mean, if you looked at the RBR, you'd see everyone bashing him and saying he was out and done for.
    Even I said he was going to fold like a wet napkin in the later rounds.
    He came back and surprised us all.
    Good for him.
    I wonder who he'll fight in Brooklyn... watch it be Broner

Comment

He should send Angel Garcia a thank you card for giving him the motivation to have some testicular fortitude.

Watch his next fight without the personal darma, he will fold and quit like he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by BudHeavy View Post
        He should send Angel Garcia a thank you card for giving him the motivation to have some testicular fortitude.

Watch his next fight without the personal darma, he will fold and quit like he always does.
        I was wondering if it was just the bad blood with the Garcia camp that motivated him it was I hope he takes notes and can find that motivation somehow in future fights

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
          I was wondering if it was just the bad blood with the Garcia camp that motivated him it was I hope he takes notes and can find that motivation somehow in future fights
          Fighting at home with everybody chanting his name

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Fighting at home with everybody chanting his name
            Yea but he also fought Baldomir at home and Cotto and I don't think he had that type of motivation in those fights atleast the Baldomir fight I dont think I saw more than highlights of the cotto fight

Comment

Still didn't show the desire to win you'd expect from top fighter, he had Garcia hurt and still didn't go all out to try and get the stoppage even though he knew he had no chance on the cards.

Comment

Working...
              X