Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should David Haye get another Wlad shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the hell is he ranked #1??

Haye should try to fight Wlad again if he's going to keep fighting, but i'd like to see him, ya know, earn the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      After his pathetic first outing, he will never deserve another shot at Wlad.
      this^^^^^^^^^^^^

he should NEVER be allowed to share a ring with Wlad again...he can NEVER beat him anyway IMO...so whats the point?!?

Comment

Nah, it was too clear of a win for Wlad to just have him walk into a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Funnily enough I'd give Haye more of a chance in the rematch than I gave him in the first fight.

Putting Toe-Gate aside, he never looked utterly outclassed in there like all the rest of them, he was just outworked and frustrated for 12 rounds.

He now knows exactly what Wlad brings to the table, maybe they can come up with a better gameplan. Plus although you are joking, double the rounds, double the chance he does land that one shot that ends it.
          Ah Hickey, I like the way that Englishmen stick up for their countrymen. And i hope that England doesn't allow the EU to pull it's currn=ency into the pot. But, your mention of Haye perhaps landing one punch..tut,tut..i don't think we shoudl be subjected tosee another pathetic performance-because that's what it would be- by the toe shower. What he should have done was wrap it up an a cast upt to his knee and get a little sympathy, but play up a mysterious, not to be talked about damage.

If they ever fight, I'll make a large bet with you that even if Haye makes that one punch, it wou't do Klitschko any damage to speak of. You have such a trusting soul about Haye's massive power ever since he KO'd Macarrinelli. You forget that Haye's whiskers are not nearly as tough as Klitschko's who showed this when he fought the unbeatwn KO killer Sam Peter 1, a fight he grabbed as soon as it came up, just to show how good his chin was . And it was good enough.

Comment

He should get a Vitali shot for sure, he probably doesn't deserve to fight Wlad unless he beats Vitali.

The only problem is the only Wlad fights I want to see are against Fury, Pulev, Povetkin and Haye.

I have no interest in that potato he is fighting next.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              Ah Hickey, I like the way that Englishmen stick up for their countrymen. And i hope that England doesn't allow the EU to pull it's currn=ency into the pot. But, your mention of Haye perhaps landing one punch..tut,tut..i don't think we shoudl be subjected tosee another pathetic performance-because that's what it would be- by the toe shower. What he should have done was wrap it up an a cast upt to his knee and get a little sympathy, but play up a mysterious, not to be talked about damage.

If they ever fight, I'll make a large bet with you that even if Haye makes that one punch, it wou't do Klitschko any damage to speak of. You have such a trusting soul about Haye's massive power ever since he KO'd Macarrinelli. You forget that Haye's whiskers are not nearly as tough as Klitschko's who showed this when he fought the unbeatwn KO killer Sam Peter 1, a fight he grabbed as soon as it came up, just to show how good his chin was . And it was good enough.
              Haye actually did land the hayemaker a couple times on Wlad in their fight. He would have to engage more if he fought Wlad again, and then he would end up being KO'd himself.

Comment

Good topic for an ethics class. Is Haye worthy? perhaps not....But it is amusing to see people try to justify denying Haye on the grounds of compitance...Come on this division sucks, ad Vlad almost got taken out by a subpar Samuel Peter...
                vlad proved what exactly? there is no guy yet who is ready to call the Klits out and mean it like Haye. Most of the othe guys just suck like Hell-anus, or are scared ****less like Provatkin . Lets see how Fury does against Cunningham maybe he is ready, we will see.

So does Haye DESERVE a crack? perhaps not, But is he the most capable of beating one of these guys? most assuradly. Ethically speaking should we watch Vtali or Vlad fight a guy who deserves a shot or who can win?

Believe me the Klits are masters of using this scenerio....."Here is Jean the killer Frenchman Mormack...and he has beat some heavies and come up from that nasty Cruiser weight division....such a nice guy! and why should we reward those horrible thugs 'chisora and Haye...they actually had a fight! when we can give this wonderful, well spoken, nice, orphan sponsering gentleman an opportunity in the ring?"

Comment

There aren't too many legit contenders above 200, he probably deserves a shot more than a guy like Helenius. But I thought he was chasing Vitali?
                  Last edited by TBear; 03-22-2013, 04:53 AM.

Comment

No, not really. He needs to beat one or two top guys first.
                    If he beats Tyson or Pulev that would be enough I assume.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post

In this case it's not to do with Haye being English.

Never once did I say haye would win, i'm just saying I still give him more chance than the rest of them

Comment

Working...
                      X