• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    im putting 1tril on israel. down?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Give me odds bro.....Israel isn't losing

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
      Rejecting pre-emptive attacks and embracing multi-lateralism are two completely different things. Obama has not done the former.

When did he say that, and which plan?
      You completely ignored the plan set in place in Libya. He allowed Europe nations to take the lead and limited what the U.S did. It's ironic because the one thing he was criticized was for not being a leader in that case, yet it was the same people who said we are getting too involved and spending too much money...lol

Mitt Romeny has said many times he would not rule out military action vs Iran, Pakistan and even Syria. He talks a good game but knows very little about foreign policy. It may just be talk but he talks just like Bush did and says all the right things so the war hawks on the right will be satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        China and Japan and getting all macho with each other too. The World needs a giant mega pint of beer and some time to just chill the feck out.
        Actually, it's China vs the whole SE Asia, not that China can't take them all at once..

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Give me odds bro.....Israel isn't losing
          The only reason Israel isn't or may not lose, is because its got a Big Brother with a very BIG stick watching its back.

Still that is no reason for Israel to constantly stir up the Hornet's Nest. This recent escalation, is purely sponsored by Israel. It is the one campaigning from east to west for the united states to do something. If Israel does start something with Iran, everyone can be certain that the US and its soldiers will get the call to finish it.

I have a HUGE problem with any nation, especially Israel dictating and instigating a war in which my family and friends will have to fight. This is unacceptable in my book -- Very few Israeli's will march into Iran during battle, It will be US Soldiers fighting again for Israel's interest and that totally sickens me.

If Israel wants to start a war with Iran, I say "have a go at it" ALONE!!!!

And BTW: I'm betting on the underdog Iran ... unless the dust covers of Nuclear Weapons gets brushed off ..... Then all bets are off, because we all are screwed in that scenario.
          Last edited by arraamis; 09-17-2012, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            China and Japan and getting all macho with each other too. The World needs a giant mega pint of beer and some time to just chill the feck out.
            japan whooped chinas ass already.

china trying to bust a hopkins on japan's old roy ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              japan whooped chinas ass already.

china trying to bust a hopkins on japan's old roy ass.
              america is tarver.

i hope we don't go to war with china. at least not when we're filming a rocky movie.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
                Actually, it's China vs the whole SE Asia, not that China can't take them all at once..
                they have no ships, robert.

i will fear the chicoms when they teach their horses to run on water.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  The only reason Israel isn't or may not lose, is because its got a Big Brother with a very BIG stick watching its back.

Still that is no reason for Israel to constantly stir up the Hornet's Nest. This recent escalation, is purely sponsored by Israel. It is the one campaigning from east to west for the united states to do something. If Israel does start something with Iran, everyone can be certain that the US and its soldiers will get the call to finish it.

I have a HUGE problem with any nation, especially Israel dictating and instigating a war in which my family and friends will have to fight. This is unacceptable in my book -- Very few Israeli's will march into Iran during battle, It will be US Soldiers fighting again for Israel's interest and that totally sickens me.

If Israel wants to start a war with Iran, I say "have a go at it" ALONE!!!!

And BTW: I'm betting on the underdog Iran ... unless the dust covers of Nuclear Weapons gets brushed off ..... Then all bets are off, because we all are screwed in that scenario.
                  I agree, let them fight alone.

Comment

Originally posted by alan.farr
                    They will lose badly if they go at it alone. They are cowards. They remind me of guys that bring 30 guys in a street fight and when there homie loses they all jump in and attack you.

Where is the honour?
                    Israel would destroy Iran in a war, you know this I know this. I know you are pro Iran and anti Israel but let's be real here.

Comment

Yea Iran will be "alone" in the war

Comment

Working...
                      X