No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Ward-Dawson is a snooze. Boring chess match dominated by Ward who throws more, presses the action inside, and don't shy away from havin to work. Not really interested tbh, just want Chad to lose. Cant stand his bitchass.

Jr-Serg is a tougher fight than ppl think it is for Serg. Jr is a big man wit a strong body attack. Serg ain't carvin him up wit power punches and blowin him away like dumbasses keep sayin online. I think Serg takes the early rds, comes out harder than Jr expects. But he gets tired diggin into a big man like that. He don't go to the body enuf, and Jr starts gettin to his body. Jr's stamina betrays him tho, and Serg rallies late to a close decision.

There. Drink up nigga. Now.

I'm always sippin bro ...

Like you said, Ward has to go to work on the inside to win that fight man, I just don't believe that Dawson can keep him on the outside, more than likely it will be a snoozer but i'm still hoping for the best

JCC jr vs Sergio is more of a toss up for me, i've criticized Jr. for years and now that he steps up i'm hoping that he continues with the spark he's shown recently , body work, body work, body work ...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post

I'm always sippin bro ...

Like you said, Ward has to go to work on the inside to win that fight man, I just don't believe that Dawson can keep him on the outside, more than likely it will be a snoozer but i'm still hoping for the best

JCC jr vs Sergio is more of a toss up for me, i've criticized Jr. for years and now that he steps up i'm hoping that he continues with the spark he's shown recently , body work, body work, body work ...
      I don't get the Serg hype. Jr put in better work than him recently. Ppl stuck on that KO over Pwill. I won't be the least bit shocked if Jr beats him. I'm actually rootin for Jr. I agree witchu, he steppin up and I wanna see him continue his rise. I like Serg, but he ain't gonna be around much longer anyway.

Comment

I don't get the Serg hype. Jr put in better work than him recently. Ppl stuck on that KO over Pwill. I won't be the least bit shocked if Jr beats him. I'm actually rootin for Jr. I agree witchu, he steppin up and I wanna see him continue his rise. I like Serg, but he ain't gonna be around much longer anyway.
        Damn Mang...just gave all my green out....get you later! Didnt see you on until now. Im hitting the sack now!

Comment

• buddy ... I got a bottle of tequila ready for sept 15 ... I just like fight nights so with JR. vs Serg and Canelo we having some cocktails that night

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Damn Mang...just gave all my green out....get you later! Didnt see you on until now. Im hitting the sack now!
            It's all good. Just be on the drank next time you stop thru here.

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            buddy ... I got a bottle of tequila ready for sept 15 ... I just like fight nights so with JR. vs Serg and Canelo we having some cocktails that night

I dunno if I'll catch the fights live. I almost never do. But I'm pumped for the MW fight. Couldn't care less about Canelo-Lopez tho. Canelo is a punk, sick of his sorry ass fightin little'uns.

Comment

It's all good. Just be on the drank next time you stop thru here.

I dunno if I'll catch the fights live. I almost never do. But I'm pumped for the MW fight. Couldn't care less about Canelo-Lopez tho. Canelo is a punk, sick of his sorry ass fightin little'uns.
              I gotcha bro!

Comment

Think you can manage 1 more drink?

I never get here til it's too late and everybody who was drinkin is checkin out.

It might be 4-8 months before I drink again...if I even do.

Comment

• Crazy as you are, I ain't doin no good encouraging you to keep on the drank. A lil break might do you some good.

Go on and clear your head. I'll be pleased to know you sober n chilled as opposed to goin buck wild over some shit like you usually are.

But if you gonna quit, quit it all. No pills, no syrup, no nothin. Just clean up altogether bro.

Comment

Crazy as you are, I ain't doin no good encouraging you to keep on the drank. A lil break might do you some good.

Go on and clear your head. I'll be pleased to know you sober n chilled as opposed to goin buck wild over some shit like you usually are.

But if you gonna quit, quit it all. No pills, no syrup, no nothin. Just clean up altogether bro.

At me and my crazy rants over all that tomfoolery.

Ya, I quit it all. Drink 6-12 bottles of water a day, run 3-4 times a week and lift weights...no weight lifting supplements either. It's been almost a month since I had a drink, im in great shape and mood.
                    Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 08-27-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      At me and my crazy rants over all that tomfoolery.

Ya, I quit it all. Drink 6-12 bottles of water a day, run 3-4 times a week and lift weights...no weight lifting supplements either. It's been almost a month since I had a drink, im in great shape and mood.
                      I went on the fitness kick earlier this yr.

I been givin myself every excuse I can to drink my ass off the last month or so. But I'm gradually phasin out beer.

Once fall sets in and it really gets cold, I'ma go hard on the workouts again. Til then, I'm abusin my self given leeway.

Comment

Working...
                      X