No announcement yet.

Lol at the Brits who have been hating on Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol at the Brits who have been hating on Wilder

You delusional twats didn't realize how overhyped your own heavyweights are. Wilder has been protected yea but he damn sure hasnt gotten knocked the fuk out by an old man either. LOL

I like Wilder but Thompson decapitates him .

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      i dont that for a minute wilder is better then people think

Comment

Wait till he fights someone decent you thick yank

Comment

came here to say the same very thing. thompson would beat wilder if they fought next. in a few years wilder will probably have developed enough to win a decision, but tony will be long retired.

Comment

I've seen a few fights of Wilder but the proof is in the pudding.....I don't see any HW's besides the Klitschkos beating him. Not sure why people hate on the guy, he is pretty humble imo.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              came here to say the same very thing. thompson would beat wilder if they fought next. in a few years wilder will probably have developed enough to win a decision.
              I can't believe what my eyes are reading... Did you see Thompson fight today?

Comment

lol wilder. hes not the one who beat Price, thompson is! why in the hell would i believe Wilder would beat him? hell be an old man himself by the time he steps up

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                  Wait till he fights someone decent you thick yank
                  I never said I thought he was great or anything you wanker. Im just pointing out how many British fans hated on him all the time, meanwhile they go around championing Price who's been protected as much as Wilder. I think it was fitting that it was an American who made Price do the Khan dance.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I've seen a few fights of Wilder but the proof is in the pudding.....I don't see any HW's besides the Klitschkos beating him. Not sure why people hate on the guy, he is pretty humble imo.

he can hardly box. that's where the "hate" comes from. the guy hardly knows how to fight.

i've been watching the game for a long time, but if you don't believe me you can look to the evaluation of wilder by the contemporary experts. the guy barely knows how to box.

what he's got is potential, an tons of it. he's got stuff you don't teach, namely athletic quality, size, and one of the hardest right hands i have ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X