Corona grils at Barclay Center...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teh hips do look fake

Comment

I was there live! they were definitely implants. way to big for her natural frame.
      Would still smash.
      Last edited by codey; 10-21-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

The ass is fake, i bet she would look 10x better without those "Pads" back there.

Comment

During the ring introduction of Quilin-N'jam, i was like, "that is major booty".

Comment

That ass is fake and IMO looks nasty. Her ass to hip ratio cause of the fakeness just doesn't look right. Looks rather odd.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
              That ass is fake and IMO looks nasty. Her ass to hip ratio cause of the fakeness just doesn't look right. Looks rather odd.
              nasty? don't know about that. i'd still plow right through that shit, that goes without sayin.

Comment

I was thinking of the blonde white girl. She had a much nicer as$. You can see her leaving the ring right before the 5th and 10th rounds start.

Comment

I love fake ******* but I hate fake asses. Who gave these girls the idea that these fake asses are sexy?

Comment

even the girls walking around the arena giving out corona keychains were tens. god bless them.

Comment

Fake or not Ill still hit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X