No announcement yet.

why ever a handwrap/glovetampering controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why ever a handwrap/glovetampering controversy

it was p.t. barnum said there's a sucker born every minute dude might have been talking about boxers
    say we are going to fight; why can't you watch me glove up and vice versa? you don't have to send your cousin to watch; you can watch
    i got nothing to hide; you can hold my goves and hand em to me; it's so simple, it's that simple
    i may have to look at your ugly face for 12 rounds anyway if i don't knock you out early so whats an extra 20 minutes while we glove eachother up?
    promoters need to know the public can be educated

it's so darn obvious, state comisions won't look to smartly unless they adopt it as a rule

Comment

No way, dude, that solution is way too easy. It's way better to send your trainer's bum cousin to perform the inspection.

Comment

sometimes shat gets intense especially right before a fight.

some of these guys genuinely don't like each other. they fight at press conferences. now do you really want them to be in the same room with each other prior to the fight?

Comment

maybe youre right; if my trainers bum cousin is hudini reincarnated; otherwise try pulling my other leg it's got bells on it
          got that from a kid who knew what he was talking about

Comment

heat
            say i spy you trying to pull a switcheroo in front of me, things might get heated, pero you scared of heat, maybe boxing ain't your best career choice
            the only reasons why to keep my cousin doing the inspection aren't reasons worthy of men of action

Comment

in other words, dog; if i try to pull sumn on u, then there should be heat
              if we can get thru pressers and weigh ins, then we call it professionalism

Comment

Working...
              X