Collapse
No announcement yet.

re:to pacman dog's floyd's overated thread..this can be done to manny as well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re:to pacman dog's floyd's overated thread..this can be done to manny as well

mannys best wins
    barerra-past prime was ruined by the morales's fights

larios-made this man jump 2 divisions after a ko lose at 122

morales-lost the fight fight to a past prime morales..then rematches him after he gets shut out by raheem makes him come down in weight

oscar-weight drained ,past prime,floyd had already beat him

hatton-shot,battle ridden.ko'd by floyd a year earlier

jmm-arguable beat pacman 2 times

cotto-battle ridden even roach said he wasnt the same fighter..why wasnt the fight at 147????

see what i mean??you can **** on anyones resume if you think like an idiot like you

very niiice Larry...now do Paul Williams

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
      mannys best wins

morales-lost the fight fight to a past prime morales..then rematches him after he gets shut out by raheem makes him come down in weight

cotto-battle ridden even roach said he wasnt the same fighter..why wasnt the fight at 147????

see what i mean??you can **** on anyones resume if you think like an idiot like you
      why make a thread thats been argued for the millionth time? larry you really disappoint me if you truly believe this. if so please delete your acct and troll on some other forum.

Comment

Comment

Don't worry about that ****. This site is full of hater that discredit every fighters win. It really makes me wonder if all the haters on here are actually boxing fans and have fighters they like, or if they just come on here to try to talk **** about fighters that accomplish things they never will.

Comment

paul williams

winky wright-old be out for 2 years and 2 small

quintana-unproven prospect who beat him first

margo-limited brawler who never beat anyone of not

???????????whoelse has williams ever beat?

Comment

Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post
              why make a thread thats been argued for the millionth time? larry you really disappoint me if you truly believe this. if so please delete your acct and troll on some other forum.
              naw if you believed the floyd thread delete your account...did you post a response like this in that thread??......i was just responding..i dont sit and discredit great fighters

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                mannys best wins

i think the floyd bashing thread you are refering to was made in retaliation for a pac bashing thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  i think the floyd bashing thread you are refering to was made in retaliation for a pac bashing thread.
                  Indeed it was.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=329618

Oh and like I said it's easier to make Floyd look over rated than it is Manny.

JMM: Forced up 2 weight divisions for a catchweight fight that Floyd couldn't even make weight for.
                  Hatton: looked awful in his only other 147 fight
                  ODLH: 2-2 in last four fights. should have been 1-3
                  Baldomir: Journeyman who beat a fragile unfocused Judah
                  Judah: Coming off a loss to a journeyman
                  Mitchell: previous significant fight a 3 round beating by Tzsyu
                  Gatti: old and past prime.
                  Bruseles: Coming off a draw to an unknown 25-7 journeyman
                  Corley: Coming off a loss.

Floyd isn't over rated but if you're going to start being childish it's Floyd thats going to look worse.

Comment

well if thats the case then both threads and this one are all pointless...pacman and floyd are both great fighters..any fighters resume can be picked apart

Comment

Working...
                    X