No announcement yet.

Baldomir >>>> Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Where are you getting all of that about Margarito calling himself "the most feared man in boxing" I don't remember that.
    Let me refresh your memory. This is part of an interview from east side boxing...

The guy is delusional...

Comment

Originally posted by SiN View Post
      Let me refresh your memory. This is part of an interview from east side boxing...

The guy is delusional...
      Look, I agree in the idea of him being the most feared fighter in boxing and the whole promotion behind that is bogus. I do think however, he's ONE of the most feared guys and that's based on opinions of other professional fighters.

For instance.....if you were to ask James Toney about Antonio Margarito....he'd tell you he's easily one of the best in the business. He's openly stated he thinks Diego Corrales and Antonio Margarito are two of the best P4P fighters in the sport.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Who cares what James Toney thinks? He just got his ass beat.

Cotto, and Mayweather would both beat Margarito. I think a focused in shape Zab Judah would too.

Comment

Look, I agree in the idea of him being the most feared fighter in boxing and the whole promotion behind that is bogus. I do think however, he's ONE of the most feared guys and that's based on opinions of other professional fighters.

For instance.....if you were to ask James Toney about Antonio Margarito....he'd tell you he's easily one of the best in the business. He's openly stated he thinks Diego Corrales and Antonio Margarito are two of the best P4P fighters in the sport.
          How is he feared?
          Who was afraid to fight him??
          I cant think of one fighter who has ducked Tony.

And James Toney would absolutly NOT say Tony was anywhere close to the best in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF34 View Post
            And James Toney would absolutly NOT say Tony was anywhere close to the best in the business.
            Yes, Yes he did.

That was on either a Showtime brief or Best Damn show, I remember that. His exact words to the effect when asked were:

"Oh Margarito that's my boy right there that boy can crack some heads"

and then he mumbled some other praises about him.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Yes, Yes he did.

That was on either a Showtime brief or Best Damn show, I remember that. His exact words to the effect when asked were:

"Oh Margarito that's my boy right there that boy can crack some heads"

and then he mumbled some other praises about him.
              Exactly.
              You just proved my point.
              If Toney thought he was the best in the business, he wouldnt talk about how "he can crack some heads." He would say something like; "hes the best in the business" or "hes the best welterweight" or "hes the most feared man in boxing."
              Instead, he talked about how Tony is strong.

Comment

Originally posted by SiN View Post

The guy is delusional...
                Wow.
                Thats just ****ing retarted.

Comment

Dousche is a German word meaning: shower.

Comment

Working...
                  X