Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timothy 'Mayweather' Bradley LOL
    'Tim u not the boxing authority!! Let the commission do its job!' :lmao1:

Comment

Damn, Tim is trying too hard to be Floyd.

So, if there is a rematch with Pac, he has no leverage what so ever to demand. Either he wants his 2nd biggest payday or fight nobodies in Home Depot at half capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post

So, if there is a rematch with Pac, he has no leverage what so ever to demand. Either he wants his 2nd biggest payday or fight nobodies in Home Depot at half capacity.
        Nah, that's Broner man. Tim is tired of reading all the shiet posts in here demeaning him, calling him a roider....now he's calling yall's bluff. Funny.....I thought everyone who posts here knew that Tim reads these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Nah, that's Broner man. Tim is tired of reading all the shiet posts in here demeaning him, calling him a roider....now he's calling yall's bluff. Funny.....I thought everyone who posts here knew that Tim reads these boards.
          Wants to be Mayweather so bad that he tries to choke perez like Floyd choked Ortiz

Comment

Wow...i didnt knw lance armstrong was black...you moron

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              You can add WBO Welterweight champion Timothy Bradley to the growing line of boxers who are now both participating and requiring Olympic style random drug testing for their fights. Bradley is set to tangle with Ruslan Provodnikov March 16th and both fighters have agreed to both random urine and blood testing leading up to their bout.

Floyd Mayweather pioneered this drug testing movement that has been adopted quite frequently and has almost become a prerequisite for many big fights. Bradley states not only will be using random drug testing for this fight, but he will be doing it for every one of his fights going forward. [Click Here To Read More]
              Well I guess that kills the Pacquiao rematch.:****block

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post

So now if ya ask for Random drug testing you wanna be like Mayweather??Am I understanding you correctly??

If so I guess Pac Marquez Peterson Khan etc etc all wanna be like Mayweather..Because they have all talk about or ask about random drug testing since Mayweather has made a big deal of it..So just please make sense before you post...

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                  Well I guess that kills the Pacquiao rematch.:****block
                  Yep. Tim can forget about getting another fight with Manny now. Pac doesn't do drug testing.

Comment

Donaire said he went with VADA because "they're the only ones who actually catch anybody". Bradley is to be commended for making some kind of effort I guess, but year round testing with the strictest organisation is the only way to go if you want total respect.

Comment

Sounds like posturing for a Floyd match.

Comment

Working...
                      X