Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather see GGG against 154 kings (Floyd/Canelo) or 168 kings (Ward/Froch)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather see GGG against 154 kings (Floyd/Canelo) or 168 kings (Ward/Froch)?

Lets say Gennady knocks out Rosado in great fashion would you rather see him fighting smaller fighter at 154 or big guys at 168?

I know that probably the most reasonable option would be Martinez or Pirog but I am interested in this one.

I'd rather see him do something at 160 to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I'd rather see him do something at 160 to be honest.
      Yes as I said the best option would be 160 (Martinez) but among these two which would you prefer?

Would he get credit for beating smaller guys (Canelo/Mayweather)?

Comment

i'd be interested in seeing him against the bigger lmws like trout or canelo when they grow out of the division but i'm very curious about how he'd fare against the bigger guys at 168

Comment

Mayweather and Canelo the JMW kings...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I just want to see him against somebody with a pulse, which is yet to happen.

Comment

He seems a little undersized for 168. He would probably end up like Arthur Abraham in the Super 6. So my answer would be 154.

Comment

Guy has one fight in the states... Slow down

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Since he's already at 160, he would get more credit for beating guys at 168. I just want to see more at 160 before I talk about this.

Comment

current version of GGG, nah, he ought to stick it out at 160 and prove he's worth all the talk, after that, if he can make 154 with no no problems, then yeah sure. he's a bit too small for 160 as it is, he might get bullied at 168

Comment

Working...
                    X