Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's all unite for a dream to come true this Sat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's all unite for a dream to come true this Sat!

Let us all sit back...and watch this fight and enjoy it for what it is....a battle of wills and skills....chess not checkers being physically played out in a ring.
    And in the end...there will be 1 victor....being interviewed by either Larry Merchant or Max Kellerman....and here comes the best part.

Manny Pacquiao walking into the ring and grabbing the mic asking Floyd (yes Floyd will win this one) why he has been ducking him and asking him about the roid allegations and the OST.

Oh what a great night tomorrow would be!!!!!!!!!

I wish they would interview both guys. REALLY annoys me when they only interview the winner. A DISGRACE.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
      I wish they would interview both guys. REALLY annoys me when they only interview the winner. A DISGRACE.
      Well...they USUALY do interview both...and the winner is the one who gets the mic 1st right? Or was this just a Floyd thing?

Comment

i hope Larry's workin the fight tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          Mak, you better believe he is! No way will HBO allow Kellerman to get this one.

Comment

To be honest...Max will be workin the interview...Ole Larry will be to small, frail and brittle to keep order in the ring. Max has shown he can handle that...

P.S - Hope your boys keep that switch "on" over in OKC...otherwise the Durantula might take the Black Mamba out...

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
              Mak, you better believe he is! No way will HBO allow Kellerman to get this one.
              i hope so man...i love listening to a drunk Larry

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
              To be honest...Max will be workin the interview...Ole Larry will be to small, frail and brittle to keep order in the ring. Max has shown he can handle that...

P.S - Hope your boys keep that switch "on" over in OKC...otherwise the Durantula might take the Black Mamba out...

im not a fan of the lisp and the bulging eyes...gotta have Larry

dagger comes out tonight in OKC

Comment

i hope so man...i love listening to a drunk Larry

im not a fan of the lisp and the bulging eyes...gotta have Larry

dagger comes out tonight in OKC
                LOL @ Drunk Larry....I always loved Larry doing the post fights while talking like he was sippin on more than just "water" while sitting with Jim.....

Dagger only comes out tonight if they keep Kobe on Westbrook....

Comment

Working...
                X