Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 CENT ' S BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT ALBUM FLOPPED SELLS 156,863 cOPIES FIRST WEEK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 CENT ' S BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT ALBUM FLOPPED SELLS 156,863 cOPIES FIRST WEEK

READ THIS to more [click here]

This is the man who used to sell 1 mil in a week.

Comment

He's already paid... This album was 100X better than "Curtis"

Comment

Death to my enemies, Psycho, and Baby by Me were the only good songs that I personally like..the rest was just average.

Comment

50 Cent is trying to sound like 2pac with his subjects, they are similar to what Pac use to rap about. People are tired of that because they know there's only one 2pac. 50 got a lot of fame when he switched to Pop, he should go back to that. I personally like the album and i'm into strictly Hip Hop. But from a business perspective, 50 already established himself as Pop-rapper and he should stick to that if he wants to be successful again. He went from hardcore rapper, to pop, to hardcore again and you just can't do that...sooner or later the fans will get tired of the switch in styles.

Comment

I wish I had a career like 50 ma. sold over 20million records and got an estimated 300million net worth. not bad really, i'd happily be taking all the flops he has lately if i had that much money.

Comment

he failed this time.......

Comment

I had a feeling it wouldn't sell good. He had that one single come out at the begining of this year, I forgot the name. Then he disappeared for a while and cameback with his recent videos.

Took him too long to release and all his songs got leaked on the internet by then.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
                  He's already paid... This album was 100X better than "Curtis"
                  I agree,
                  Curtis was **** IMO,
                  Im pretty impressed with this one tho,
                  Surprised at the numbers

Comment

How is the quality of the music?

Comment

Working...
                    X