No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley vs. Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley vs. Juan Manuel Marquez

Who are you going for? Who do you think will win? How do you see the fight playing out?
    Timothy Bradley TKO/KO
    9.09%
    Timothy Bradley UD
    40.91%
    Juan Manuel Marquez TKO/KO
    22.73%
    Juan Manuel Marquez UD
    27.27%

The poll says it all...Juan Manuel Marquez UD, not sure how it will play out, fairly confident of the outcome though.

Comment

At this stage in their careers, barring any major side effects from the Prov fight, smart money would be on Bradley.

Comment

I think Marquez's legs and speed are gone to the point Bradley can outwork him for the decision.

Comment

Not too long ago, I posted in another thread that I think Marquez will win. With good reason: I feel like Timmy's aggression will play against him. When he gets hit with something, he likes to immediately retaliate and I think that will lose him the fight.

BUT,

I have this gut feeling that Timmy will pull this out somehow. Thank God I'm not a betting man, because this is truly a 50/50 fight in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Birts View Post
            Who are you going for? Who do you think will win? How do you see the fight playing out?
            First,I love this fight !!!

This is another fight where I really love watching both fighters.

Bradley by late KO over one of my favorites of alll time.

I got $$$ on Tim Bradley,he finds ways to win.

Either way this fight goes will not shock me one bit. They are both excellent fighters.

Comment

rooting for marquez. i see this fight ending in 2 possible ways. bradley decision or marquez KO.

Comment

Bradley UD.

Is anybody planning on going to this fight? I was thinking about it...

Comment

Working...
                X