No announcement yet.

Luis Arias(Floyd's sparring partner): "it's Gettin harder n harder to get him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
    He actually did really well his first day sparring Floyd a few weeks ago. But even in that first match he was starting to get picked apart as Floyd adjusted. He did better then I thought he would though.
    Every camp, there is some guy who gets down with Floyd....as camp nears, Floyd gets better and better with that particular sparring partner....last camp, it was Kassim Oumma...Floyd was taxin thadazz by the end of camp...this camp I think it was J'Leon, and Floyd recently uploaded a pic of J'Leon in a corner, with Floyd smashin his face in...boy was lookin like a straight victim in that corner..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
      Can't wait to the see the sparring next week
      Floyd is showing sparring next week?

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Every camp, there is some guy who gets down with Floyd....as camp nears, Floyd gets better and better with that particular sparring partner....last camp, it was Kassim Oumma...Floyd was taxin thadazz by the end of camp...this camp I think it was J'Leon, and Floyd recently uploaded a pic of J'Leon in a corner, with Floyd smashin his face in...boy was lookin like a straight victim in that corner..LOL
        post it. I havent seen it

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          post it. I havent seen it
          There aint no videos of that...Floyd ONLY Showed sparring when he sparred Omar...I got this info from an interview he did on fighthype...saying Kassim was a hell of a competitor...and I got the other pic from Floyd's twitter of J'Leon lookin like a victim of Floyd's bullying

Comment

There aint no videos of that...Floyd ONLY Showed sparring when he sparred Omar...I got this info from an interview he did on fighthype...saying Kassim was a hell of a competitor...and I got the other pic from Floyd's twitter of J'Leon lookin like a victim of Floyd's bullying
            post the J Leon picture please

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              post the J Leon picture please

Comment

i meant the pic

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                  thanks. Comedian, I know you cant say too much but from what youve seen, does Floyd look any different in this camp? Roger said he's never seen Floyd look sharper.

People say **** like that all the time so I only take it with a grain of salt but Ive never heard Roger say that before. What have you seen? I mean, even if its the same ole Floyd, thats still good enough. D

oes he atleast look like what he did coming into the Ortiz fight or is he starting to slip more? Not trying to get you in trouble though........lol

Comment

thanks. Comedian, I know you cant say too much but from what youve seen, does Floyd look any different in this camp? Roger said he's never seen Floyd look sharper.

People say **** like that all the time so I only take it with a grain of salt but Ive never heard Roger say that before. What have you seen? I mean, even if its the same ole Floyd, thats still good enough. D

oes he atleast look like what he did coming into the Ortiz fight or is he starting to slip more? Not trying to get you in trouble though........lol
                    I think what all us Floyd fans want to know is this. Is Floyd winning on points or is he winning on KO? That's pretty much the gist of this.

Comment

I believe Floyd is gonna get a late stoppage. Floyd was sparring a few weeks after the Ortiz fight so he has been consistently working over the past few months. No long layoffs. He looks sharp, strong and accurate.

Comment

Working...
                      X