• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Video] Miguel Cotto's Trainer Interviewed

Someone Translate

thanks....
    __

Comment

Where the Rican's at we need a translator up in here asap!!!

Really wanna hear what this guy has to say, im liking the cut of his jib...

Comment

Like usual he didn't say much. He just said Margarito and Mayweather are two totally different fighters so the training camp for this fight will be completely different to what it was for Margarito. They'll train on every aspect they have to, to beat Floyd.

What he had said before, Floyd is a normal fighter with two hands that throws punches and defends himself...LOL

Comment

Comparison on prepping for Margarito and Mayweather: He says both Margarito and Floyd have two different styles to prepare for, two different fights.

Asked if he's seen mayweather's tapes: Says "Boxers have two hands like everyone else, it's just implementing a game plan and winning"

Comment

Dam, where's Champ when you neeed him...lol....nvmind...you guys beat me to it..thanks!

Edit; I'm really liking this new trainer of his. He seems to be really "gelling" with Miguel. Seems to be bringing out the best in him.
            Last edited by jazluvr; 02-28-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

They ask him how will this camp be different than the camp vs margarito he says they are two different fighters and we gotta approach camp differently than the other. Then they ask him something but I couldn't really hear because madd people were talking at the same he says were gonna train for everything he brings cause we are going for the victory then they ask about floyd and he says hes a normal fighter with 2 arms who punches and has defense and moves and they ask by ko or decisiom and he says we going to win a 12 round decision

Comment

this guy has an impressive IQ, you can tell.

Comment

Working...
                X