Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most annoying things people do at your gym....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.People who do it to feel big or cocky or to gain respect as appose to striving in it to do better in the sport.

2.Also when a less experienced guy asks a more experienced guy for help and the so called vet neglects them. As a more experienced person you should help these guys not get mad at them for being interested and curious.If they do the same workout your doing or ask about it then that means they look up to you and I see no need to get angered at them for it. They're just trying to learn and if they do so through you you should be proud of that. Uptight people. You know who you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gato2012 View Post
      Yea like when you touch a womens breast and it feels like a bag of sand....

you sound like a liar man like the 40 year old virgin movie. Who the fuk throws there gloves off in sparring? Ive never seen that happen. In the many gyms ive been to we wear laced gloves when sparring and you cant just rip them off lol. Also who talks non-stop during sparrin? What you talking about man?

I was thinking about that... aren't most gloves tapped up and tied? especially sparring gloves? where did he find the time to take of the gloves and why? is he mad because he got hit?

1.But I hate bag stealers, I mean I make sure i get my bag back.

2. When My trainer complains that I don't come consistently although I have a life , and visiting my family or working is a valid reason to not come to a gym that's only open three hours out the day.

3. People who pop the speedbags, or Falcon punch the double end bags so when I need to use it, it's broken.

4. People who come in our gym and crowd it up and only end up doing sit ups and hitting the speed bag.

5.When people keep talking as if they beat me in a sparring match, but clearly I was putting your as out and I was even told by someone else to chill out, Although i admit with everyone in the gym doing 4:00 minute rounds I was tired in the 3rd round but I was ****ing that kids **** up... and he still keeps bragging about how he beat me it's annoying because , i don't even talk about it. it's other people that tell him I was eating his stomach, I cracked him with a right and I had to stop for a second because I felt that ****.

6. I don't like the cocky boxers in our gym who feel unless you've won a golden gloves they can't converse with you.
      I say wasup with to this kid and acts like he ain't hear me and brushes me off. I'm quiet as kept all I say is wasup , and train.

7. People who make fun of me for using my asthma pump during allergy season, and tell me it's cause i'm not running.

Comment

• Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        People screaming when puching the bag.

Ur stupid not to, It's not really scream it's a mixture of controlled breathing, the more contracted your body is the harder it is to exhale thus causing some people to yell... When some people breathe out during normal punches they don't just "hiss" some people go "hah!" Everyone has different ways of breathing. The harder you do it the louder it gets, Now if there screaming after every punch and it doesn't match up with the power of they're punch then it's ridiculous and they're doing it for show, but also yelling can get some people pumped, it's promoted in karate also.

Comment

• 1. When people training at the gym don't listen to the coach.
          2. When the coach(or anyone else for that matter) is giving constructive advice and that person takes it as them talking bad about their boxing skills.

Comment

• when people talk to me whilst i'm training and distract me.

Comment

Working...
            X