Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..The Last Great Heavyweight Championship Fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..The Last Great Heavyweight Championship Fight...

To me, the last great Heavyweight Championship fight was obviously Lennox Lewis Vs. Vitali Klitschko.

It was an incredible fight that saw back and forth action, high drama and some incredible punching power exhibited. Not to mention some actual technique and skill.

This thread isn't about who won the fight. The record states that Lewis won and nothing changes that. The event was probably won by Vitali. This horse has beat beaten to death by lead pipes and brass knuckles. I'm not interested in that debate.

What my question really is, is quite simple; Can Wladimir Klitschko Vs. David Haye live up to this fight?

This is the measuring stick for me as it's the last TRULY great fight at the highest level in this division. Now, I'm not saying it will be as all-action as the aforementioned fight as they have different styles and more chin issues. However, it can still have the intensity and the drama.

Do you think this fight has the ability to live up to this test?

Great fight my azz...

Lewis was getting owned and probably woulda got knocked out by Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      Great fight my azz...

Lewis was getting owned and probably woulda got knocked out by Vitali
      You know..... I specifically stated that this wasn't about that fight. That being said, it was a great fight. Both threw bombs. You do know that the huge gash above the eye wasn't caused on accident. They were trading.

And for the record, words like "probably" and " would have" don't really help you prove points.

Comment

Steelhammer 2011 , where are you ?

Comment

Working...
        X