No announcement yet.

Pablo Escobar Documentary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pablo Escobar Documentary

I watched "Sins of my father" last night (anyone who has HBO OnDemand can check this out in the HBO section).

In a nutshell, it's focal point is Pablo's son. He speaks about hisfather, how it was living with him, his life as the son of Pablo Escobar, etc. One, if not the biggest, point of the movie is him reconciling/reaching out to the kids of Rodrigo Lara Bonilla and Luis Carlos Galan (Pablo had these 2 men assasinated).

It's a great film, very revealing and thought provoking.

Escobar was the definition of ruthless.

side note, how ridiculous is it that he was worth about $9 Billion?

wow

scary how one (evil) man can have so much money and power.

Comment

i watched it last night too. Very good documentary.

Seemed like if he never would have got into politics he would have been fine and probably a semi-decent man being that he was going a lot for his community (besides trafficking drugs lol).

Comment

I don't think he was evil. He was just a guy making a living.

Look at Bill Gates, he's far more evil and worth far more money and he's walking around a free man, respected in society.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          i watched it last night too. Very good documentary.

Seemed like if he never would have got into politics he would have been fine and probably a semi-decent man being that he was going a lot for his community (besides trafficking drugs lol).
          lol, right?!?

crazy

too bad all that money ate away his morals and soul. honestly though, that would happen to anyone. dude was certified sick.

poor people on that avianca flight that he had rigged with bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post

Look at Bill Gates, he's far more evil and worth far more money and he's walking around a free man, respected in society.
            i don't think bill gates' hands are tainted with innocent people's blood

Comment

LOL @ Noriega stealing $2M and an airplane from Escobar

Comment

Originally posted by rizurrected View Post
                side note, how ridiculous is it that he was worth about $9 Billion?

wow

scary how one (evil) man can have so much money and power.
                At his peak, he was worth way more than 9 billion. Some have said as much as 20+ billion.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post

I don't remember reading news stories of Bill Gates setting up car bombings and assassinations.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                    At his peak, he was worth way more than 9 billion. Some have said as much as 20+ billion.
                    probably, i wouldn't doubt it at all

that was Forbes' estimate in the late 80s. they had him listed in the top 10 richest men alive

Comment

Working...
                    X