Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao-Hatton more intriguing then De La Hoya- Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, DLH-Hatton would be intriguing if Floyd, Sr. trained Ricky because of how well he knows Oscar. But overall Pacquiao-Hatton would be a much better fight to watch, not sure if it would fill up Wembley Stadium like De La Hoya-Hatton would, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
      I dunno. Pac has never been with a hit and hold pressure fighter like Hatton. Not sure if he can handle being man-handled. It would be a fight that millions will watch. I know about 90 million in the Pacific that will.
      It would be a good fight, but i jsut couldnt see it happening,
      Ricky is one dimensional and very easy to figure out!
      With or without Floyd Sr. and that showed on Saturday against Paulie,
      nothing had changed in opinon he was the same fighter he was with Graham IMO,
      its too late in his career for him to change and Manny would mail him

Comment

definatly, at least both will be trying to win, dlh just trys not to lose, and i hate that s**t. at least one of the two are gonna go down swinging if they get it on. if pac and dlh have a exciting fight it will be soely on the part of pac to make it happen

Comment

DLH is just focking up the sport by getting in the way of these fights...more meaningful fights

but i guess as long as oscarsexuals pay for his crap, he'll keep lining his pockets

Comment

Working...
          X