No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
    I don't think so. People talk about cycling the roids and I think if you take the test before and after fight you wont get caught. You have to be caught during the cycle.

Maybe its because fighters start taking something after they get tested and it cleans from their body by the time of the fight, but still helping the athlete train better and become stronger while avoiding injuries.

Many big league baseball players took some stuff that made them recover from injury or stay injury free at the same time while other that don't take anything get injured a lot during training.

I say a month from the fight is o.k.

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
      if i were pacquiao, i wouldn't sign any contract for this fight. let pbf fight someone else. anyway, he's the one who needs the money now, not pac!!
      maybe so....probably not tho.

anyway, pac can pass up on the fight, and his legacy pretty much goes to ****.....

objective people will look, and say, what person passes up on a 40-50 million dollar payday, because they have to be drug tested.....

all neutral people (sports writers, radio hosts, other athletes, hardcore fans) will ask themselves that question, and if we get cheated out of the biggest fight in boxing history, because one of the fighters refuses to undergo drug tests, how do you think that will look. like floyd said, manny's gonna have a lot of explaining to do....to objective people. obviously not you ****tards who cover **** up and make excuses for him.

Comment

• So Pac is "scared" of needles...BULL****!

What a pathetic excuse...it's like saying, Floyd cannot weigh in at the weigh in because he's squemish of scales, Pacman is obviously hiding something!
        It cannot be any clearer than this...

Comment

• If he doesn't agree, then yes, everyone will always think he was on roids. For me, it ruins his legacy. Just take the test if you're clean, Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
            barracuda, are you some kind of idiot? you think 10 MILLION and 6K are even comparable figures? who the hell would give 10 million for one extra pound advantage? that's almost half of his purse (before PPV and gate earnings)
            no ...but your mother is.....did 600k prevent floyd from going over the limit?....

Comment

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
              Pac's training camp is how long? If he got off "roids" a month prior to his fight, then his cycle would be useless presumably because he wouldn't be able to take it for the full duration of two months. It's not enough time, especially since he was just tested last week.

Plenty of things show up in blood tests that are false positives, years ago a downhill skier tested positive for steroids, all he was taking was a protein based powder called Nitro-Tech. Roy tested positive because he was taking a fat-burner from Twinlabs. It's possible that Pac could be taking T enhancers that act as precursor hormones, those aren't illegal but you will test positive. Ever heard of PEA? It's an extract from a plant and it's in a lot of fatburners, if you're on it and take a drug test....you'll test positive for Meth, as the chemical composition of PEA mirrors that of methylamines. The point is Pac can take the test after and focus on training for the fight of his life, without any of these side-show distractions.

Was manny tested last week or did his results come back last week. Big difference there. I don't think they were testing manny for wapakman lol. The ppl taking nitrotech didnt know there was steroidal compounds in it and thats different than a false positive test.

Comment

• Floyd must take the test too.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  no ...but your mother is.....did 600k prevent floyd from going over the limit?....
                  600K is not the same as 10 million, child

Comment

• Yup sure. But every test he's done for every bout has come out clear as day. You know, the ones that every boxers take. Now they throw a curve ball, and every Floyd stan rides Floyd's nuts in agreeance with his idea. How about, no. Manny and team do not have to agree to any of this out of the ordinary testing BS. It's a sad excuse for Mayweather to pull out.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                      600K is not the same as 10 million, child
                      duh...you are dumb..

Comment

Working...
                      X