Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A reason why this fight is worth watching worth buying and worth being excited about.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A reason why this fight is worth watching worth buying and worth being excited about.

uncertainty....

Mays 2 year hiatus.2 years of ring rust...Marquez's willingness to leave everything in the ring (morir en la raya). 2 of the smartest boxers inside the ring...The science is going to be lipton ice tea sweet tonight boys....everybody wins.

Tu technika contra la del...a ver que. -Nacho Berinstien

The undercard nd everything you said.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
      The undercard nd everything you said.
      agreed very good undercard i am actually more hyped for the escobedo fight.

Comment

Yea first PPV fight in a while with a worthy undercard

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
          uncertainty....

Mays 2 year hiatus.2 years of ring rust...Marquez's willingness to leave everything in the ring (morir en la raya). 2 of the smartest boxers inside the ring...The science is going to be lipton ice tea sweet tonight boys....everybody wins.

Tu technika contra la del...a ver que. -Nacho Berinstien
          Pbf stacked the deck against a lightweight. Its a mismatch. Am I watching it? **** yeah. Am I paying for it? **** no.

Comment

Even though i would love to see this fight live, i just can't bring myself to fork over the $50 for ppv. I think ppv sucks. I can wait 'til they replay it on regular pay tv. I pay enough for cable. And it's redundant at that. I will however, be paying to watch the Cotto-Pac fight. Besides, i got a pretty good idea who's going to win anyway.

Comment

The Dapeen says: Boombip es muy chingon!!

Comment

Working...
              X