No announcement yet.

Need Help From the Boxingscene Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help From the Boxingscene Brothers

Here is a little info I'm 22 years old 5ft 11 1/2inches tall, and 260lbs i have been overweight for about 10 years and I'm ready to make a change.My goal is to be 240>220>200>185lbs eventually. But i need to formulate a healthy eating diet that won't set me up to fail from what i understand the eating every 2 hours or 6 small meals is ideal for weight loss.

so far i have

6am- banana? this is when i plan to do my cardio

8am-breakfast-oatmeal/special k (plan to alternate daily)

10am-snack????

12pm-lunch??

2pm-????

4pm-dinner???

Ps-Im going to cut out fast food and soda completely. Please keep in mind iam a full time college student and worker so the food has to be easy to make. and one more thing estimates on weight loss? how much can one lose in 3 months time? thanks bros!

try sauna, swim a lot, that helps
    How much weight? I dropped 9-10kg in three months, from 75 to 65, but I trained twice per day

Comment

thanks for the reply, but i live in America and do not understand the metric system even though the rest of the world uses it...

Comment

Originally posted by NVSemin View Post
        try sauna, swim a lot, that helps
        How much weight? I dropped 9-10kg in three months, from 75 to 65, but I trained twice per day
        what was your diet like?

Comment

well, 9-10kg is about 20 lbs, so I dropped from 165 to 145.

Diet? it is not about diet man. Floyd eats whatever, as long as he works his ass out properly. Metabolism does the job.

remember, if you want to drop weight a lot - it is a serious stress for your body, for your heart. So, at first, work on cardio, it does not matter what is the weight dynamics actually. With improved cardio you can start working out more often and more seriously, this would lead to actual weight loss.

Like I said, cut on fat, unhealthy sugar like coke. That would help a lot. But do not expect fast results.

Comment

Originally posted by NVSemin View Post
            well, 9-10kg is about 20 lbs, so I dropped from 165 to 145.

Diet? it is not about diet man. Floyd eats whatever, as long as he works his ass out properly. Metabolism does the job.

remember, if you want to drop weight a lot - it is a serious stress for your body, for your heart. So, at first, work on cardio, it does not matter what is the weight dynamics actually. With improved cardio you can start working out more often and more seriously, this would lead to actual weight loss.

Like I said, cut on fat, unhealthy sugar like coke. That would help a lot. But do not expect fast results.
            Im not sure you can use Mr Mayweather as an example, he is an elite athlete who has been training for years.

Diet is very important, if you eat well and cut out all the junk your body will burn more fat instead of the fat you have just ate, same with sugars, eat fruit for natural sugars.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
              Here is a little info I'm 22 years old 5ft 11 1/2inches tall, and 260lbs i have been overweight for about 10 years and I'm ready to make a change.My goal is to be 240>220>200>185lbs eventually. But i need to formulate a healthy eating diet that won't set me up to fail from what i understand the eating every 2 hours or 6 small meals is ideal for weight loss.

so far i have

6am- banana? this is when i plan to do my cardio

8am-breakfast-oatmeal/special k (plan to alternate daily)

10am-snack????

12pm-lunch??

2pm-????

4pm-dinner???

Ps-Im going to cut out fast food and soda completely. Please keep in mind iam a full time college student and worker so the food has to be easy to make. and one more thing estimates on weight loss? how much can one lose in 3 months time? thanks bros!
              if your serious about losing weight you should really cut out all sugar.

Breakfast should be carbs like Oatmeal in a bowl that is about half your fist.

For snacks i would stick to nuts and vegetables.

I also would invest in some vitamins like Omega 3 and a multi vitamin.

For lunch i would eat clean protein like turkey or chicken and have veggies like carrots, parsnips, steamed broccoli, Steamed or not steamed spinach. Think dark leafy vegetables. if you have a salad make sure it's an oil and vinegar dressing no cream no cheese.

For dinners I would have a large salad and a small amount of protein. Ideas like EGGS, turkey, nuts.

When you go to bed i would take an omega 3 also i would invest in.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11956447

I have some before you go to bed and after a workout. It gives your muscles the essential needs to keep your muscle stable and strong. This with a proper diet like the ideas i have given you should do wonders.

I also would make sure you go threw all your house and dump any unhealthy food. Your trying to break a habit of eating garbage which does nothing for you body. dump it and when you have a food craving first thing is drink a 2 glasses of water and wait. Some people eat out of habbit and not nessecity, you need to eat out of need not want.

Good luck to you bro, your 22 your young enough to start making healthy changes in your life, be sure you keep consistent and positive with your attitude. This will change your life.

Also have one cheat day make sure it's only one a week! and not a binge eating fest. Good luck bro you have the ability to change your life. KEEP AWAY FROM DAIRY,CHEESE! that **** is no good for cardio! (but yes on your cheat day)
              Last edited by Dudley; 11-27-2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

A sauna is not a long term weight loss solution it's only good for drying out , a good low carb diet and a steady state cardio in the morning then training at night and the weight will go

Comment

EC Stack
                  Intermittent Fasting
                  BodyBuilding dot com's Forum stickies

Comment

Thank you guys especially dudley for the indepth response!
                    a couple questions, what do you guys eat during your cheat day im thinking of making mine sunday.
                    and is it ok to drink muscle milk right before i go to bed after doing weights. im planning on doing cardio in the morning and weights at night.

Comment

Working...
                    X