No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barry McGuigan: Carl Frampton is The Complete Package

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barry McGuigan: Carl Frampton is The Complete Package

CARL FRAMPTON is the “complete package” who can lift the European and IBF inter-continental super bantamweight titles.

So says ring legend Barry McGuigan as Frampton prepares to take on European belt holder Kiko Martinez at Belfast’s Odyssey Arena on September 22.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd like to see Frampton prevail, thus lining up a classic British, European & Commonwealth dust up with Scott Quigg, but Martinez is a class act so it could go either way.

Comment

Barrys right I think, Frampton is constantly improving and looks to be a very multi dimensional fighter. Possible world champion.

Comment

He might be right, but it doesnt stop him from being a ****

Comment

Woah there tripper, what do you have against Bazza? The guy's a living legend and has always seemed like a thoroughly decent guy.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
            Woah there tripper, what do you have against Bazza? The guy's a living legend and has always seemed like a thoroughly decent guy.
            It stems from when he was being asked about the quigg v munroe fight and all he kept saying was frampton this and frampton that. Yes barry we know you are carls chum but can you please just tell us your opionion on quigg v munroe which had nothing to do with frampton. Therefore i can conclude he's a ****.

Comment

I know what you're referring to, and yes he could have toned down the whole Frampton plugging, but he's his manager, so it's not a surprise really. Especially given the rivalry between Quigg and Frampton.

Hopefully Frampton beats Martinez and then we can see him fight Quigg. As long as they both keep winning it'll happen somewhere down the line.

Comment

Working...
              X