No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Final Numbers Will Lure Wladimir, Boente Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Final Numbers Will Lure Wladimir, Boente Back

Former heavyweight champion David Haye is holding out hope of a rematch against Wladimir Klitschko after his points defeat by the Ukranian in Hamburg last Saturday. Klitschko's manager, Bernd Boente has ruled out the possibility, but Haye believes a second fight would make sense for both camps. The Londoner battled for the full 12 rounds before losing by a unanimous decision after the three judges scored the fight 117-109, 118-108 and 116-110, all in Klitschko's favor.

[Click Here To Read More]

The problem you have Dave, is people aren't going to be so keen to part with their cash again to watch you, so how exactly are you attractive when Sky probably won't even allow you on a PPV card?

You fcuked up and you dont have half the bargaining power you did just a week ago. No belt and probably far fewer paying fans and a TV network who were happy to drop Khan like a hot potato and only just picked up on Froch, so don't be too sure about Sky and the paying customers anymore!! That is one thing you can take to the bank!
    Last edited by chav; 07-06-2011, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former heavyweight champion David Haye is holding out hope of a rematch against Wladimir Klitschko after his points defeat by the Ukranian in Hamburg last Saturday. Klitschko's manager, Bernd Boente has ruled out the possibility, but Haye believes a second fight would make sense for both camps. The Londoner battled for the full 12 rounds before losing by a unanimous decision after the three judges scored the fight 117-109, 118-108 and 116-110, all in Klitschko's favor.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Come on David, give it up. This guy Haye acts as if he and Wlad broke pay per view numbers when all that was broke was his toe. I think Wlad is right, Haye screwed himself and the pressure worked against him.

Comment

Fight Wlad for free, if you had any honor you would fight him for free after that debacle of a performance.

Comment

Won't happen, people won't fall for the same scam twice

...........oh god even saying that i just realised that the british public actually MIGHT fall for it again

Comment

This fight was built on hype, lies, promises, uncertainties and four championship belts on the line. A rematch has none of that. It would tank.

Haye doesn't seem to understand that. In fact he doesn't seem to understand much of the situation he's in at all.

Message to Dave: You have been exposed boy.

No one but the blindest of nuthuggers will ever buy into your BS again. And without a belt what the hell would be the point of a rematch? To get Wlad's 50th knockout that he didn't get because you were too busy posing and dancing around the ring?

What are you going to do to sell the fight next time? Promise to take a dive in the third then bet on yourself to lose? I wouldn't put it past you.

You're shameless.

Wlad promised to give Haye a "reality rehab". He failed, because Haye's only concern is money. I'm sure Sky will give Haye all the reality rehabilitation he needs when they refuse to air his next fight on PPV.

**** off to Hollywood or **** off to the back of the line. It makes little difference. Your days of conning the chavs and other assorted knobends who followed you are well and truly Ovah.

Comment

Haye will need to earn his shot, get 2 good fights under him and he will get Vitali or maybe even Wlad

thats the only way,

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                This fight was built on hype, lies, promises, uncertainties and four championship belts on the line. A rematch has none of that. It would tank.

Haye doesn't seem to understand that. In fact he doesn't seem to understand much of the situation he's in at all.

Message to Dave: You have been exposed boy.

No one but the blindest of nuthuggers will ever buy into your BS again. And without a belt what the hell would be the point of a rematch? To get Wlad's 50th knockout that he didn't get because you were too busy posing and dancing around the ring?

What are you going to do to sell the fight next time? Promise to take a dive in the third then bet on yourself to lose? I wouldn't put it past you.

You're shameless.

Wlad promised to give Haye a "reality rehab". He failed, because Haye's only concern is money. I'm sure Sky will give Haye all the reality rehabilitation he needs when they refuse to air his next fight on PPV.

**** off to Hollywood or **** off to the back of the line. It makes little difference. Your days of conning the chavs and other assorted knobends who followed you are well and truly Ovah.
                Don't be so sure mate, i'm British and having spent a lot of time overseas I can look at my own people and see their flaws, they buy into hype EASILY

Andy Murray
                Tim Henman
                England Football Team

Trust me, it will be VERY easy to con the casuals again, we are talking one decent KO win and a bit of promotion and the man on the street will be saying "he'll do it this time"

Seen it all before, i'm to cynical to believe that my people won't be fooled again

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
                  Don't be so sure mate, i'm British and having spent a lot of time overseas I can look at my own people and see their flaws, they buy into hype EASILY

Andy Murray
                  Tim Henman
                  England Football Team

Trust me, it will be VERY easy to con the casuals again, we are talking one decent KO win and a bit of promotion and the man on the street will be saying "he'll do it this time"

Seen it all before, i'm to cynical to believe that my people won't be fooled again
                  Murray is actually very good tbh.. he is just up against the likes of Nadal, Federer and Djokovic.. it's like being a HW when Ali, Lewis, Foreman were all around etc.

Comment

If it was a close fight than maybe.

Problem was that Haye got his ass beat 11 rounds to 1 and that 1 round was because the ref took a point away from Wlad without warning.

Wlad beats Haye 100 times out of 100 fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X