No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs. Solis? Tyson Fury is Ready To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs. Solis? Tyson Fury is Ready To Fight

As BoxingScene.com reported several days go, IBO/IBF/WBA/WBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (59-3, 50KOs) is looking to make a voluntary defense of the title on April 6th. The WBA had ordered Wladimir to make a defense against "regular" champion Alexander Povetkin (25-0, 17KOs), but Klitschko's side have already submitted their request to make a voluntary.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't mind a Wlad v Solis fight as long as Solis comes in the same shape he did against big bro without the injury (heard the injury was something he'd been carrying). Fury and Price are not ready.

Comment

Would rather see Wlad vs Fury at this stage.
      As much as I dislike Fury I have to be honest, I don't feel many deserve a crack more.

If Solis got into decent shape & got a meaningful win or two under his belt, that could be a great fight.

Comment

This is disgusting. That slug has done nothing to deserve a second chance. This is worse than Wach.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
          This is disgusting. That slug has done nothing to deserve a second chance. This is worse than Wach.

I wasn't about to put it quite so boldly, Cliff, but we're definitely thinking along the same lines. Solis was lucky to have gotten a shot at Vitali so soon into his pro career. Now he might get a shot at Wlad after only one fight back from the injury? It's a joke.

Comment

WTF, Solis?

Please, no. God, NO!

Comment

I am not happy with Solis at all! Hope it's not true. It would be a complete waste of time for Wlad. Solis is pretty much nobody. Fury is so much better option.

Comment

Wow. The heavyweight division truly is a joke right now. Surely Wlad can find a better opponent?

What about Boytsov?

Comment

I had high hopes for solis and he did well against vitali before he twisted his knee but the little buzz he enjoyed after that fight has completely vanished for me

i'd much rather see wlad take out trash talk fury...I don't think fury is going to improve any more than he has now that he's been getting himself in shape and wlad fought a much more exciting fight against wach who was also taller than he is, he fought at a higher pace as well

Comment

If Wlad is really trying to fight Solis instead of Povetkin, that would be flat out disgraceful, whether Povetkin wants it or not. Solis doesn't deserve that shot, that's terrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X