Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto vs Ghost If you had to bet money on it who would you pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto. He gasses and gets sloppy but he's too quick and hits hard enough to catch Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
      I have to with the Ghost on this one by decision. I have to place the bet by tomorrow 500 and up. I am still thinking if I should go with the Ghost.
      You got odds?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Questionable punch resistance + suspect stamina + 1 year ring rust = recipe for Ghost to win by decision.
        guerrero's power isn't going to factor into the fight in the least. berto's chin will hold up. he's actually got an OK chin anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          guerrero's power isn't going to factor into the fight in the least. berto's chin will hold up. he's actually got an OK chin anyway.
          I think Berto's best strategy would be to try and overwhelm Ghost early. The longer the match goes, the more apparent it'll become that Berto made the wrong decision by staying at 147. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            You got odds?
            No odds I am only betting 500 on this one my boys are doing like 1000 to 2000 I guess they want that xmas money.

Comment

Put some on Guerrero by decision and Berto by stoppage.

Comment

Berto's a bum, just another figment of Al Haymon's imagination. But if Ortiz couldn't finish Berto, Guerrero sure as hell won't.
                Ghost by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  No odds I am only betting 500 on this one my boys are doing like 1000 to 2000 I guess they want that xmas money.
                  I imagine they wouldn't be too far apart.

Comment

So far it's a tie 7up this one's going to be close.

Comment

Berto... But I wouldn't bet 500 on it... He's the rightful favorite, but don't be surprised if he "lost" the fight rather than Guerrero winning the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X