Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are in shape do you mess with fat woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    lol see this is why you should drop their fat ass's see once they cant get in shape men they will realize they need to workout
    You a foooooooool!!! Hahahaha

Comment

gotta be discrete give them a workout tape for your anniversary ,or when you go on a date take them to the gym instead of out to eat
      Kneegrow, how the heck is that discrete?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Kneegrow, how the heck is that discrete?
        hey better than just saying "hey get yo fat ass up and workout you fat b1tch"

Comment

hey better than just saying "hey get yo fat ass up and workout you fat b1tch"
          The up front honest approach, always worked for me. Told the wife yesterday she was starting to gain a lil weight and she needs to hit the gym. She tried to blame it on being pregnant, I was like "kneegrow please!!!"

Comment

The up front honest approach, always worked for me. Told the wife yesterday she was starting to gain a lil weight and she needs to hit the gym. She tried to blame it on being pregnant, I was like "kneegrow please!!!"
            they be blaming it on the child they had....but the child be in the damn 5th grade

Comment

lol

Man prego chicks think they have a pass....just look at Jessica Simpson

Comment

they be blaming it on the child they had....but the child be in the damn 5th grade
                Nah she's still pregnant now, but that's no excuse get your fat butt up!!!!

Comment

Nah she's still pregnant now, but that's no excuse get your fat butt up!!!!
                  lmfao...........damn cold blooded

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    lol

Man prego chicks think they have a pass....just look at Jessica Simpson
                    Hahahahahahahahaahhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                      Hahahahahahahahaahhahahaha
                      .......gets a little sperm and:

Comment

Working...
                      X