No announcement yet.

Prayer thread for Hector Macho Camacho

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer thread for Hector Macho Camacho

One of my favs growing up his ring walks were almost as entertaining as his fights lightning speed in both hands and a champions demeanor get well champ this boxing hardcore is praying for you.

Done and done. Good luck to his fam.

Comment

We'l pray he makes it through

Comment

Hope you make a full recovery champ.

All the best for him and his family.

Comment

I am hearing rumors he is dead that was enough to get the tears flowing i used to mimic him as a kid in the ring so sad.

Comment

Really sad news for me Camacho vs Rosario was the first boxing event I ever watched and the reason why I love boxing, he was my favorite boxer growing up...wish him a speedy recovery.

Comment

It's amazing how some individuals can have an effect on so many people's lives. It makes me want to be a better person everyday.. Get well soon Champ!

Comment

i have read he was brain dead from some **** trying to push his own site. and i have read he will make a full recovery.

can anybody confirm???

Comment

Sad day for boxing but not really a surprise. I met Macho on a few occasions at a few shows we did and I can tell you that he was high as a kite on a few of them.

He lived his life 100 mph and was supposedly involved with the wrong people. It's sad what happened and what he could have been. He was one of the most talented men to ever step into a ring and I mean that. His speed in his prime was amazing. He just lived a reckless life.

Comment

I don't think he's dead yet. This article was from 47 minutes ago.

http://www.examiner.com/article/hect...-boxer-s-brain

Comment

Working...
                    X