No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erik Morales, Marcos Maidana Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erik Morales, Marcos Maidana Go Face To Face

LOS ANGELES, CA - To become a legend, you must beat a legend and on Saturday, April 9, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev., six "Action Heroes" will be featured in one night of all-out action fights where every bout pits two fighters looking to prove something against each other. The HBO Pay-Per-View televised event features Five-Time and Three-Division World Champion Erik "El Terrible" Morales taking on former WBA Interim Super Lightweight World Champion Marcos "El Chino" Maidana in the main event. The telecast also features former Undisputed Junior Middleweight World Champion Winky Wright facing current European Middleweight Champion Matthew "Mack The Knife" Macklin as well as former World Champions Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero and Michael Katsidis "The Great" squaring off in what promises to be a slugfest.

[Click Here To Read More]

left side is old and shot while the right side is young and fresh

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      left side is old and shot while the right side is young and fresh
      Erik Morales and Winky Wright are the A and B-sides of a PPV. Today.

I can't help but giggle.

Comment

Goddamn, Winky looks old as Egypt.

Comment

Sad sight, Even Winky's beard is grey..

Comment

Madaina will destroy erik winky needs to stay retired

Comment

Look how tall Morales is. He should have moved up in weight years ago and really challenged himself and fought at his natural weight (154) just like Nonito should do.

Comment

****,wniky looks elderly,needs some jsut for men gel for his beard!.really hope he not to old to fight to his level.

he should easy beat if not KO macklin tbh. but i hope he still comptes vs pirog and martinez.

his style isnt one of a rjj relfex type style,so he can still rumble i bet.

maidana is a lion,hes going to retire morales for good,sad but true,i hope morales atleast makes it a war and goes out in ok style.

Comment

el chino stylin' on you phaggotz with the ivory white sports coat

Comment

You can definitely see the difference in age on their faces.

Erik will be competitive early, but will get worn down and stopped. Maidana looks fresh, in shape, and ready to fight. I'm feeling that blazer too, looking sharp.

I can't see Winky losing to Macklin though. The Rubio fight showed Macklin has trouble against stronger fighters and Winky is one of, if not, the strongest middleweights. He's going to walk Macklin down and jab his face, rinse and repeat.

Guerrero will have a tough time with Katsidis, I don't think he can fight much on the inside or stop MK from walking in for the better part of 12. I got Kats in a war.

Very solid card.

Comment

Working...
                    X