Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't have your cake and eat it too....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I love ya Jim, but hyperbole much? You aren't fighting Mayweather. One of the best technicians of now, and a sure fire Hall of Famer is. My point should be pretty clear, bud. There is no need to read between the lines.
    Floyd doesn't get much credit for beating a 36 year old career featherweight jumping up two full weight classes, three from what he was fighting at last year.

Marquez gets a lot of credit for beating the younger, larger, faster, more talented Mayweather.

Which of these statements is ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Floyd doesn't get much credit for beating a 36 year old career featherweight jumping up two full weight classes, three from what he was fighting at last year.

Marquez gets a lot of credit for beating the younger, larger, faster, more talented Mayweather.

Which of these statements is ******ed?
      Sigh..........

Comment

Pea, you really been on some bull**** with this fight. I dunno what's gotten into you.
        You know damn well that if Marquez wins its a MUCH BIGGER accomplishment then if Mayweather does. He is the 4 to 1 underdog, he is older and coming up in weight.. not to mention Mayweather didn't even make weight and weighed in 1 pound under the welterweight limit. That's a hug mountain to climb for Marquez, it's a mear hill for Mayweather.

Comment

You know who you are. The dudes that will discredit a Mayweather win over JMM, but will be bumping their gums if Marquez pulls out the victory. I see you......
          You're thread title & your defense of mr.counterfeit cash couldnt be more ironic.

"You cant have your cake & eat it too?"

LMFAO!

Tell that to your boy.

Marquez 36 years old < The Fraudulent One 32

Marquez 3.2 million + 600k < The Fraudulent One 10 mil plus ppv

Marquez career feather 2 fights at 135 < The Fraudulent One 147 & 154 titlist

Marquez from mexico < The Fraudulent One living in vegas, fight in vegas

142 < 146

According to mr.counterfeit cash;

Every other boxer in history < Him.

Who's trying to have their cake & eat it too again?

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
            You're thread title & your defense of mr.counterfeit cash couldnt be more ironic.

"You cant have your cake & eat it too?"

LMFAO!

Tell that to your boy.

Marquez 36 years old < The Fraudulent One 32

Marquez 3.2 million + 600k < The Fraudulent One 10 mil plus ppv

Marquez career feather 2 fights at 135 < The Fraudulent One 147 & 154 titlist

Marquez from mexico < The Fraudulent One living in vegas, fight in vegas

142 < 146

According to mr.counterfeit cash;

Every other boxer in history < Him.

Who's trying to have their cake & eat it too again?
            lmaooo... Your user name alone suggests to me that your a "bro rape", muscle milk drinking, jager bomb guzzling, friend of Elton. WHO CALLED OUT WHO? Don't bite off more then you can chew. Don't tug on Supermans cape. Welcome to the NFL. All types of analogies. Fact is, while you ***berts are sitting here saying JMM has no chance, the fight will still go on. So go suck off a trucker for some book money.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
              That would suck...but I've never seen Floyd jump almost 10 pounds overnight...
              We've never seen Floyd have problems with making weight either too. Before yesterday. I don't think Floyd will give a **** what weight he comes in, he lives in a bubble these days.

Comment

lmaooo... Your user name alone suggests to me that your a "bro rape", muscle milk drinking, jager bomb guzzling, friend of Elton. WHO CALLED OUT WHO? Don't bite off more then you can chew. Don't tug on Supermans cape. Welcome to the NFL. All types of analogies. Fact is, while you ***berts are sitting here saying JMM has no chance, the fight will still go on. So go suck off a trucker for some book money.
                superman's cape???? LOL. good job refuting the post with horribly inaccurate put downs.

Comment

If you can't have your cake and eat it, then how do you explain Chris Arreola's physique?

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
                    superman's cape???? LOL. good job refuting the post with horribly inaccurate put downs.

Wow. A E-thug motivational poster. How very 2006 of you. You forgot one thing. My farmers tan is way more fookin massive now, then in that photo.....

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
                      But if he comes back after 2 YEARS to fight a no name welter, then he gets accused of DUCKING the top welters.
                      If Floyd came back after 2 years and fought a no name welter it would be called a tune-up, which is what a lot of people have been calling tonight's fight.

Mayweather would get more respect fighting a natural welter on free HBO for his first fight back after 2 years. Shake the rust off. See where he's at. Actually, if I remember correctly, he could have done that, but he needs lots of money fast...

Comment

Working...
                      X