Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Andre Ward comparible to Pre-Pacquiao Tim Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is sugar Ray robinson comparable to Valuev ?
    Last edited by 110110110; 01-21-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

No.

Not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Think about it, Bradley is a fantastic little fighter.

Good offense, Good defense, rarely drops a round, good inside game, fast, also headbutts lol, strong. Just a very good all round fighter with no noticable flaws.

Resume wise

Ward

Kessler-Abraham-Froch-Dawson

Bradley

Witter-Holt-Petersen-Alexander

Edge to ward, but Bradleys isn't too shabby and he dominated them all too.
        To compare Bradley and Ward is asinine. Ward's game is highly multifaceted. Bradley's only strong points are his pressure and conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil 1-2 View Post
          To compare Bradley and Ward is asinine. Ward's game is highly multifaceted. Bradley's only strong points are his pressure and conditioning.
          Bradley is quite well rounded as a fighter. Not like Ward but how many fighters are? Bradley has pressured and boxed at a high level and dominated.

Comment

I think Tim is a better fighter than Ward.

Comment

Before Bradley faced an ATG in Manny Pacquiao, he was concensus top 7 P4P, and highly rated.

Since he "lost" to a guy who is levels above anyone Ward has ever fought the opinion of him has gone way down, obviously the Ward crew don't want to compare him to a guy who just "lost"

Take pacquiao out of the equation (I think Ward would be done in a simmilar style if he faced a young RJJ for instance) and I don't think there is a massive gap as many are making out.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Bradley is quite well rounded as a fighter. Not like Ward but how many fighters are? Bradley has pressured and boxed at a high level and dominated.
                Sure, he has been competing at a high level and has won. However, I disagree to an extreme degree about him being a "well-rounded" fighter. Bradley wins based on pressure alone. His opponents typically wilt, which leads to their downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  I sugar Ray robinson comparable to Valuev ?

Nobody is comparable to slick Nic.Nobody.

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                  I think Tim(Witherspoon) is a better fighter than (Micky)Ward.

Like,duh!

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil 1-2 View Post
                    Sure, he has been competing at a high level and has won. However, I disagree to an extreme degree about him being a "well-rounded" fighter. Bradley wins based on pressure alone. His opponents typically wilt, which leads to their downfall.
                    What would you say are Bradleys flaws, if he's not a well rounded fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                      I sugar Ray robinson comparable to Valuev ?
                      That has nothing to do with this thread

We are talking about two current P4P top 10 fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X