No announcement yet.

Girls that swallow ya load...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls that swallow ya load...

what do you think about them? do you like it more? does it give you satisfaction? does it make you feel like the man?

Everytime a girl swallows my load she thinks itll impress me but i actually get a bit grossed out when they do... im like "cool yo".. i do prefer cumin in their mouth but have them run to the bathroom to spit it out. theres really no point to them swallowin dat sht.

I prefer to cum in their vag or ass.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      what do you think about them? do you like it more? does it give you satisfaction? does it make you feel like the man?

Everytime a girl swallows my load she thinks itll impress me but i actually get a bit grossed out when they do... im like "cool yo".. i do prefer cumin in their mouth but have them run to the bathroom to spit it out. theres really no point to them swallowin dat sht.
      im with you brother, dont do much for me. i like to cum in their mouth but i dont mind in if they spit. like shania twain would say, " that dont impress me much "

Comment

No mess, or clean up.....also dont forget to have her polish off the 'old knob afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I prefer to cum in their vag or ass.
          i cant ******** any of these girls. ive only done it to 2. i luv it, but im scared.

i usually do it in her mouth, belly or titty.

back to the subject, your opinion on swallowers?

Comment

i cant ******** any of these girls. ive only done it to 2. i luv it, but im scared.

They cant get prego if you shoot em in their brown eye

Comment

I like swallowers because there's no clean up needed.

The look of anticipation in their face while they got their mouth wide open and tongue sticking out is priceless.

Comment

Morning after pill or ****, brah.

I don't mind a little sucky sucky for climax from time to time, but 9 times out of 10 I'm blowing my wad in an orifice below the belt. That's just how I roll.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Morning after pill or ****, brah.

I don't mind a little sucky sucky for climax from time to time, but 9 times out of 10 I'm blowing my wad in an orifice below the belt. That's just how I roll.
                  i only did it to the girls im sure takes BC.

idk man, plan B fcks up their cycle... that shouldnt be means of BC, should only be strictly for emergency.

me no likey taking the dirt road.. im really sensitive with smells, it fcks up my mood if it starts stankin

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    No mess, or clean up.....also dont forget to have her polish off the 'old knob afterwards
                    you beat me to it ^^^

why would anyone find that gross its ****ing amazing when a girl swallows, I personally pull out as soon as I start coming just to spread some around the face then I put it back in for her to swallow the rest.

Comment

Working...
                    X